Should I buy her a present?

Been talking to this girl at work. It is as though we have chemistry. I asked her if she loves her boyfriend she said, "NO." The thing is she has two children with him. They share a house together. She said, her boyfriend doesn't even talk to her much. Instead they just fight all the time.

Here is the question. Brenda told me her birthday is next month. Should I buy her a present?

Brenda and I laugh together, it is as though we can see into each other. It is though she wants me to get her a present, and she would like it.

I guess it really is over with her boyfriend but with the conditions she is in, It is just pure drama.

There is a right path to take, and I am not sure what it is. Very few times in my life have I felt chemistry but with her, I feel it.

tia

E.l.

rachelcarney

Yes, you should buy her a present. It's what she wants, and it's what you want. It sounds like it will make her happy, and since you care about her, making her happy sounds like a good plan.

But you should avoid anything obviously too romantic. The fact that you're getting her a present speaks for itself, you don't have to send a double message by giving jewelry or roses or something. Get her something that could be considered a platonic gift. Don't make it something she'll feel awkward about accepting, i.e. something too personal or too expensive.