don' know what to do...i like this guy i just meet. but i don't want to get attached

Melissa7611

Melissa7611

Hey guys...I'm new to this..so bear with me. I recently (about a week and a half ago) meet this guy online. I never chat online, so it was kind of weird. My friend told me to give it a try and so i did. On the second night i tried to chat, i ended up chatting with a great guy. We started chatting around 12 midnight and didn't stop talking until about 3:30 am. We talked about everything. What we did for a living, where i go to school (i'm a college student) where we lived. He ended up living in tallahassee, about 6 hours from me. i live in south florida. We talked about past relationships and everything. We had the same likes and dislikes whe laughed at everything each other said. We even joked about marrying each other.

Finally, towards the end of the conversation. we started to get delirious, it was getting really late, so we decided to go. He asked how we could do this again. I told him i wasn't sure. that it would be probably hard to meet online again. So he maid an interesting comment....He said..well, we have email, phone or pigeon carriers. It's up to you. I joked with him and said "Pigeon carrier." We laughed and then we started talking about something else.

Anyway, to make the story short, he finally said..your avoiding my question, how about giving me your phone number. I said o.k. and then he gave me his, so when he called my cell, i would know who it was. We kept on saying how it was so weird we meet like this. I told him it was weird chatting with someone and not knowing how their voice sounded. He said, well i'll call u right now. i told him no, cause my cell phone battery was dead. that was the truth. then he said i'll call u at home and i said, no way, my roomates are sleeping and i don't want to wake them up. He asked me what time i would be available the next day, i told him after 2 pm, because i had classes.

To make a long story short, we talked the next day for about 20 minutes or so. He told me he was going to Mexico for a couple of days and i said o.k. maybe i'll give u a call before you leave. i said how about sunday. He said that was great b/c he'd be home bumming around all day. i called him that sunday at 6;30 pm and we talked till about 11 pm. We talked about everything and discussed every aspect of our lives. it was wonderful.

The next day, we talked that evening. He called me and we talked for about 1 hr. the next night i called him and we talked for abou t an hour again. He even sen't me an email with pictures of himself. He joked and said..now you know what i look like, and now you can decide if you ever want to accept my calls...HA HA! i emialed himback told him i thought he was cute. So...he said he would call me from Mexico, and he did on his last night there. it was a surprise. We didn't talk for very long as he was in a business dinner. He said "hi cutie?! he wanted to see how i was. He said he;d call when he got back on Friday evening.

I forgot to mention..that we had already planned to meet in Gainesville, that following weeking because i was already going to be up there. He said that was great and he was going to drive down to meet me there. Reminds me...he didn't know what i looked like.

We ended up meeting that sat. and went out with dinner and one of my friends. I was very nervous, but eventually i opened up and we begant talking. Later on after dinner we went back to my friends apartment and talked, chilled and relaxed. we ended up kissing and that was it. We made out, but that was it. We had a really good time and were really comfortable together. He left around 12:45 that morning cause he had a 2 hr drive back to tallahassee. He said we definetely had to do this again. I told i had to be bak up in gainesville the next sunday. We went back to his car, talked for a few minutes and then kissed some more. i felt we had a good connection. He then asked me if i was going to call him tomorrow, and i said of course i would

The next afternoon, i called him. but i wasn;t able to talk to him much because he was driving up to charlotte for a business meeting and i was comming back down to ft. lauderdale. I told him i'd call him back, while i was driving. but i ended getting his voice mail, 2 times. i left messages. He eventaully called me back but i dind't recieve his call, instead i recieved a voice mail saying that he was almost at charlotte and then he kept going in and out of reception areas throught the drive. His voicemail said. when i get to the hotel, i'm probably going to go for a jog and then go to bed. he said i hope you had a safe trip home and i'll talk to u sometimes soon. Well...i didn't know what sometime soon meant. I knew he had to drive back from charlotte on monday. so i figured i wouldn't talk to him on monday night. well...tonight passed. i finally decided to call him.

He picked up and i asked him what was going on. He said he was packing to go to Louiseville, KY . i said oh..that sucks. he said yeah, that's the way it;s been..really busy. so he said..we'll i have some friends over so i gotta go cause i gotta get them outta here, because i have to get up at 3.30 am. he said i'll give you a call from Louiseville. stupidly, i said, that it was o.k. you don;t have to call me. i mean i don't want you to feel obligated to call me. I told him i know you are busy, so don't make it a priority. He was kinda confused as to why i was saying that. he was like...i don;t understand. I said..i just don't want you to feel obligated. he sounded really confused. Then i told him to forget it. i was just having a weird day and was in a weird mood. Then i told him that i was going up to gainesville again this weekend and if he wanted to do something we could get together. He said...that sounds good. Yeah, we'll get together. He said what day are you comming, i said i'll probably be up there sunday. Do he said o.k. He said i'll talk to you sometime this week so we can see what were going to do. That;s how the converstation ended. I told him, o.k. have a safe trip and be careful. That's it..

now i am confused ,....do u really think he;s interested in me? i know he's really busy...but if he didn't want to, he could have easily said..i don't know we'll see what happens the rest of the week. So i wondering, after our date on saturday night..he asked me if i would call him tomorrow. and i said of course i would. even thought we tried it didn't work, because we coudln't reach each other while driving.

Do you think he just is being nice or maybe does he want to really see me again? we had a really good time on saturday night. he said we had to do it again. We didn;t have sex at all, but we did make out alot. and we kept on saying how weird this all came about.

I AM CONFUSED!!