Need Help, Phone Conversation Dull

smreilly88

smreilly88

hey. i have been in a relationship for a long time now with someone i really care for and love. But, lately on the phone our conversation has been dull and sometimes there is moments of silence. But when im with her we have lots of fun. Im not a phone person to begin with but our conversation wasnt bad. please tell me how to make our conversation lively again or just no blank moments. thank you soooooo much.

I had the same problem for a while. I went out with this guy for a year and I mean after a year the whole getting to know eachother phase dies. So the conversations are probably not as enticing as they used to be. What I woud do was remember little things that happened througout my day and brought them up whenever there was a dull moment or I would just be like "hey babe remember the time when........" and that was usually a lot of fun because it would lead to other conversations. You have to be creative. As long as when you see her you have fun and you dont have awkward silences.. then everything should b ok.