another one bites the dust

danlightbulb

Sorry I don't have a question, I just needed to vent a little.

The lovely lady I had been on 4 dates with just told me she wasn't interested in seeing me again.

I guess I was expecting it, but it still feels like I've been punched in the stomach. I really felt like I had things in common with this lady too.

I phoned her to arrange another date and she told me then. At least she had the decency to tell me straight I can be grateful for that. I asked if there was any reason and she said no reason, i was a nice guy and she enjoyed our dates. blah blah it all means nothing.

InsaneTrombone
Sorry I don't have a question, I just needed to vent a little.

The lovely lady I had been on 4 dates with just told me she wasn't interested in seeing me again.

I guess I was expecting it, but it still feels like I've been punched in the stomach. I really felt like I had things in common with this lady too.

I phoned her to arrange another date and she told me then. At least she had the decency to tell me straight I can be grateful for that. I asked if there was any reason and she said no reason, i was a nice guy and she enjoyed our dates. blah blah it all means nothing.

Sometimes it's just chemistry, or you aren't what she was looking for. Maybe you have blonde hair and she likes brown. Maybe she likes hairy balls and yours are shaved. It doesn't matter, you don't want to change who you are for someone else anyways. So what she saw after 4 dates wasn't what she was looking for. Trust me, she did you a big favor by telling you, that was really nice of her. She wasn't immature about it or trying to string you along. Onto the next one my friend.

Sorry to hear, yea you gotta respect that at least she told you so you can put your time into the right woman. Only means your getting closer to finding the RIGHT one, good luck!