should I have kissed him?

LilySun

Before meeeting him, we just texted for a few days. I was only somewhat interested at this point. Then, we had a small chat on the phone that made me a little more interested.

Had the best 1st meeting ever...sand volleyball!was a blast and I was highly attracted to him.W talked and laughed very well and agreed that itwas much better than most 1st dates are...he walkede to my car and gave me nice, big hug that we held for a couplw minutes. He said we should do this again and I agreed...but for some reason I got shy and didn't go in for the kiss, and not sure if thats what he wanted, either.

He was texting every morning but he didn't today. Finally at lunch time I told him Happy Friday and he returned the gesture. But nothing since.

So should I have kissed him? Does he think Im not into him? We were chatting everyday before this and now it seems different. What do I assume is happening here?

Seek out another sand volleyball game and ask him to go! Sounds like the vibes were positive. All he can do is say no, or yes! Good luck!

What exactly should I ask?...Do you like me...check yes, no, maybe? Lol.

I'm sure you want to know the answer. Just ask exactly that! I mean, you are adults here. No need to play guessing games.

• Author
Seek out another sand volleyball game and ask him to go! Sounds like the vibes were positive. All he can do is say no, or yes! Good

Well his team already said will start using me as a sub for anytime they need me and I was happy to do that. And he said he asked if I was interested in playing with them more, which of course I am. It definitely felt like he liked me but it confuses me that he has been distant today when he was texting me 1st thing every morning before this. I just don't get it. And I am afraid of sounding insecure and turn him off by asking about his "feelings" when its only been one date!...haha

you are adults here. No need to play guessing games.

I agree....although majority of the people on this board see otherwise

• Author

Well its a bust...I told him I was attracted to him and he didn't respond, so...

2nd time i the last 2 weeks that a guy said he wanted to see me again, and dropped off the earth. And I liked them both. I'm sad.

• Like 1
Well its a bust...I told him I was attracted to him and he didn't respond, so...

2nd time i the last 2 weeks that a guy said he wanted to see me again, and dropped off the earth. And I liked them both. I'm sad.

You did the right thing. Now you know exactly how he feels. No guessing involved.

• Like 1