what does "you're my best guy friend" mean?

what does ... mean

what does ... mean

ok i was at this girls house and we were all hanging(me myfriend the girl and her sister)

i think that she likes me and i like her but as of now were good friends so i forgot how it came up but she told me im her best guy friend and i dont know if it means that where just friends or if she likes me more then a friend so?

it means that you're her best guy friend! But, if you're confused by what it means why don't you ask her but be prepared for it to mean exactly how it sounds.

My best friend in the world is a guy...I've known him since the 8th grade. A few years ago he told me he wished we could just get married....he had this fantasy that we'll end up together someday. The thing is...and I would NEVER tell him this because I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship or more importantly hurt his feelings but I'm not attracted to him whatsoever. He's not my type...never has been, so I stick with the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" rule. I view him as a brother and, honestly, I've always known his feelings for me ran a lot deeper but I think he understands that it's either keep this great friendship or nothing. So, he deals with it.