How many chances do you give?

nyjfan983

I'm curious to see how many chances you give a chick for that first time hanging out. I was for the longest time a believer in one shot, can't make it good luck to her. Got a girls number and she was down for a date yesterday and she text me each day leading up to it except day before. I text just asking how her day was going with no response. Text her yesterday asking if we were still on later. She responded saying she was baby sitting and would be getting off late and keep me posted. Kept saying she didn't wanna rush and I said I have house work to do so no rush. Ends up texting saying she's tired from babysitting but wants to reschedule and she's.very sorry. Usually would say "next time you should better plan your schedule.". Instead I agreed to reschedule and we are supposed to hang out mext Monday. Funny thing is on Tues she asked what I was doing later but was already in city and couldn't hang out. A lady interested will not cancel but I do understand stuff comes up. Gents, is two your max?

If the person has a really good reason, I'll give them a second chance. And that's it. And then they have to be the one to set things up with me.

Philosoraptor

I think it depends on the reason.

If they just decided to make other plans then that tells you a lot. My fiancee dropped two shots at a second date, but had real reasons. We setup a third shot at that second date and haven't looked back since.

I've cancelled dates with guys I was interested in, so I give them the same chances I expect them to give me.

Basically, until we actually get a chance to hang out and see if we do have anything in common and some attraction, I don't really care how long it takes us to find time for a date.

My life is active enough that if we can't find a time in an decent amount of time, I will probably forget about them.

I've cancelled dates with guys I was interested in, so I give them the same chances I expect them to give me.

Basically, until we actually get a chance to hang out and see if we do have anything in common and some attraction, I don't really care how long it takes us to find time for a date.

My life is active enough that if we can't find a time in an decent amount of time, I will probably forget about them.

You canceled dates the day of with guys you were INTERESTED in? I don't believe you.

Edited by jrh1524
Philosoraptor
You canceled dates the day of with guys you were INTERESTED in? I don't believe you.

Things happen, and some reasons are more legit than others. Canceling because you want a friend asked you out to dinner instead is much different than canceling because your sister is giving birth.

Yes. Once I had a really rough day at work and was feeling really tired. I felt like I wouldn't be good company and it wouldn't be fair to me or my date.

We rescheduled and ended up in a relationship for three years.