25 but not mentally 25 . what does it mean

i met my gf sister and family and was wonderin what it means when he younger sister mentioned

her: she is 25 but mentally isnt 25

me-oh 16

her---give me a answer like it doesnt matter

so what does it really mean when she mention that her sis isnt mentally 25 even though she is 25. does it mean shes like mildy retarded or just immature. i do notice shes a little slow and doesnt always understand what im saying .

we were watching movie was at the movie ticket counter one time and keep askin the same question to movie ticket girl -the one ticket is for admissin and other for food. she keep[ asking that question and how even though the ticket is expired one can still use it. she was there for 15 min. i think she had a hard time understanding or something.

she also tell me how her sis -my gf is very naive and has depression and sleeps in till noon and has trouble sleeping and sleep in at 3am .

she just looking out for her sis since she had 3 hour discussions with her. i guess from bad guy experiences.

Casablanca

I'm having a hard time reading your post.

Did you respond, oh she acts like she is 16?

More than likely, just means not mentally mature. You'd be able to pick up if she was "slow" in what ever way you want to take that