Should I go or should I stay

KunFuZed

My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and before I met him I always said I would never date a man who has children. Biologically my boyfriend doesn’t have any children but he takes responsibility for one of his ex-girlfriends children. He play’s the father role to the child. I knew this before him and I ever got together but I thought…well biologically it’s not his so maybe I can deal with that. But now when I’m with him and I see a lot of stuff that’s going on and what he tells me about the mother of the child makes it all bother me. The fact that the mother sits home all day and most of the time the child is not with her the child is usually at his family’s house. She doesn’t work and she wants for her child to have the best and the most expensive. I mean like $200 dress and shoes. This is a little child who is not school age yet. One time she asked him to buy a whole new wardrobe for the child and he doses it. The way he told me that girl use to treat him, I’m like why would you want to help some one who tried to stab you and almost got you arrested for nothing. And he is not willing to stop taking care of this child and shelling out all this money. I think that this girl is taking him for a fool and he knows but he wants to keep doing it.

Now what I need y’all to help me with is to make up my mind on if I want to stay with him or leave him. Im afraid for us to get to the point that we want to get married and we have to cut budget because this little girl needs something, or if he and I have children of our own, our child cant get something because this other child needs something else and he’d rather give it to her. I also think about if we do get married and have a family that there should be no out side comittment.

No matter what this little girl is going to come before me when she shouldn’t be. I feel that she not supposed to be there and he’s not willing to let her go or give her up.

My boyfriend is a good man and I love him, but I’m having a hard time with this.

What should I do?

sexirubberducky13

your boyfriend seems like a really good guy. It's hard to care for a child that isn't yours and he does it. but he has love for the child wich is really special. I understand that it makes you uncomfortable but this is a decison you must make for yourself. If you really care about him then i see no reason to leave...just talk about how you feel about the sistuation of the new clothes and shoes. I'm sure he'll understand that your worried about him. i know i'm not much help but this has to be done on your own.