To reach out or NOT to reach out? That is the question.

MissLY

Me and this guy that I'm dating were planning to see each other this weekend. I told him thursday "I'm around this weekend if you're free so just let me know." He says "perfect, I'm just waiting until tomorrow to get my work schedule for the weekend." so friday night rolls around and he texts me "I wanted to go out tonight but I'm so exhausted, I have to be up at 6am for work and I'm already in bed :(" so i answer "ok, have a goodnight!" he says "thank you, I'm all tucked under the covers already lol" and i say "good, get some rest." And that was our conversation, but he didn't mention anything about getting together over the weekend :rolleyes:

Should I reach out to him the next day and ask him what's up or should I let him come to me?

Let him come to you.

A guy who chases is keen.

A gal who chases is desperate.

I think..... ;)

• Like 1
Should I reach out to him the next day and ask him what's up or should I let him come to me?

He 'wanted to go out' but 'I'm so exhausted' and it would be 'perfect' to go out this weekend but 'I don't know my work schedule' and 'I have to get up at 6am Saturday' for work.

Sounds like it's all about him and his schedule, so the onus is upon him to schedule/reschedule. In the meantime, entertain the attentions of other eligible gentlemen.

• Like 1