hanging out with a new girl

bodybuilderinnewyork

bodybuilderinnewyork

So she is an ex coworker of my ex who broke up with me mid last month.

We hung out and got really drunk, she proceeded to tell me my ex was no good and that she was sorry I had to go through that and everybody saw red flags.

An hour later she went on top of me and made out with me. This was a week after the break up. We hung out a few times since then but alone for the first time Monday.

We had a few drinks and had an awesome time. She was telling me some very personal things about herself and proceeded to tell me she doesn't tell anybody those things. What she's looking for in a guy etc

she looks at me and I can tell her def likes me but she mentions my ex and keeps telling me how bad she is and how sorry she is I had to go through that.

Anyway we didn't end up making out or anything but just talked personal for 5 hours. I ended up leaving.

I guess iam asking if this has potential for more? I've been out of the game for a few years and my last thing ended with my ex just being selfish,disrespectful, and inconsiderate.

Edited by bodybuilderinnewyork
OJ loved Nicole
An hour later she went on top of me and made out with me.

What more of a sign do you need? Wait too long without acting, keep listening to her stories/problems, and you'll dive head first at being her best friend without benefits.