Bnr32

Hi

My Gf and I been together about 8yrs

Between year 7 n 8 we were long D

And during that time she lost feelings for me

And saids she wanna break up

What should I do now ?

We are offcily broken up now........ What m I suppose to do

Well, at this point it's really too late to do anything. My suggestion is to look at the MAP at Married Man Sex Life. The LDR part of it is tough though, they rarely work out. Physical intimacy is the glue that holds relationships together thanks to the brain chemistry it invokes. Take that away and people tend to fall apart.

thegreenbasterd

Start looking for someone else and don't bring her up to them early in the dating process.

Also, I got out of a 5-year relationship last year and realized how much dating had changed in that time. I hate texting and don't have text game, but that's a big skill you need to acquire based on my experience (which is little, because I'm not great at it still -- working on it though). It also doesn't help that I started the relationship senior year of college and dated until I was done with school, so that's probably another reason the dating scene had changed so drastically for me.

Just figure out if you're looking to date, hook up, or get into another relationship, make your intentions somewhat clear, and get back out there. There are literally billions of other options.