Won't let me see his house

roxys

We've only known each other 6 weeks, and have been exclusive for a month. It's moved really fast with spending most of the week together, him coming to my family gathering and meeting all my friends. I have only met his dad twice but no one else. And LOVE has been spoken.

I'm keeping my eyes open to the red flag, being that it is going too fast. The biggest red flag is that I haven't met even one of his friends when he sees them often, (When people call he does say he's with me.) and that he won't let me see his house for numerous reasons that while, make sense (like he's going to be moving and it's a mess and bad memories blah) it still seems fishy.

I don't think he's got a girl living there cause then staying 4 nights with me wouldn't fly, but it's still fishy. Is a month too soon to worry about not being let into his life at all? Any other ways to tell if he's full of crap, hiding something, or lying about owning his own home?

Sorry, but a huge red flag is waving. When love is spoken so soon it is usually not real, and him hiding you from his friends and house are not good signs. He is stringing you along, and by that getting what he wishes for in the moment.

• Like 1
Sorry, but a huge red flag is waving. When love is spoken so soon it is usually not real, and him hiding you from his friends and house are not good signs. He is stringing you along, and by that getting what he wishes for in the moment.

I'd agree with this.

Or he's living in his parents basement.

Either way, he isn't being honest with you.

Might as well google him & do a drive by. LOL!

But seriously, even if past GF's had horrible roommates & lived in dumps i've been to their place & annoyed their roommates at least once with the sounds of very loud sex. :)

The fact you havn't seen where he lives yet is a red flag.

• Like 3

He's probably still trying to clean all the hooker blood off of his walls/carpet/laundry. It's a real pain in the ass, and I usually never get around to doing it myself.

• Like 3
Oxy Moronovich

How do you know the dude isn't homeless? And his friends may be people he meets in the welfare line?

truth_seeker

Sometimes when one person is very upfront, the other likes to sit back, check them out then decide if they want to invite you into their world.

There is a red flag here. The question you have to answer is whether he's doing this to observe you more without showing all his cards, ie, doesn't like something he has an easy exit to disappear... OR he is hiding something from you.

I would press the issue with this guy. Find out what's up now before you develop stronger feelings for him.

Tell him you want to help him move. You will sort things to give away, sell at a yard sale and keep. You just loooove organizing and cleaning...

What's the address on his driver's license?

ScreamingTrees

OP, bear with me for a second... What if he's a prince from some far-off country? It could happen. Like that movie, "Coming To America".. What if he's hiding his royalty under the guise of modesty, looking for a girl who'll see him for who he is, and not what he has? :eek: