I feel trapped!

jason7231

So I'm currently involved in a relationship with a girl I know from school. She's older than me by a 2 years, and at the beggining, I was excited about getting into a relationship with an older woman. The first few months were great and we were really compatable, however, recently, I feel that our relationship is dwindling. We have trouble holding a conversation for more than 5 minutes and I almost aviod answering her calls. I think more of her as a friend than I do as a lover. What should I do to break it off with out huring her too much?!

well, just be gentle about it. i'm sure she's sensing the incompatibility, too. so just tell her that although you two make good friends, you don't think you're compatible enough for a relationship. tell her that you'll leave her alone for now & ask her to contact you when/if she wants to. leave it at that. (if she doesn't wanna be friends, she won't contact you)

-yes

First how long have you been dating this girl...? and how old are you both?

then you have to realize that if its been a long term relationship that sometimes things are always great. maybe things have sizzled and you need to work together to put more passion into it. Life isn't always high chemistry with your partner its work you both do together.

So I think before you call it quites all together really see why you are feeling trapped do you think that maybe the relationship moved to fast and you spend way to much time together. A relationship work well when each person involved has time for themself and friends.. and the relationship you have to divid the time up.. its hard but its the healthest way. take it from me I want my boyfriend with him 24/7 but if we spend all the time together we really need our space after awhile so its good....

Maybe try to talk about whats on your mind with her... even if you don't think it interests her if she give you the cold shoulder tell her what you feel she is doing.. you are not always going to be interested in every thing in each others lives. So maybe she can just listen if you need to vent or tell a funny story or talk about how you one day want to travel the world.

that is my advice because I know men can get the feeling of being trapped fast and sometimes its not just because the woman is clingy or that things are going sour...

as humans I have reseached that we yern for chemistry and passion with someone and once you have been with someone for a long time sometimes you get real comfortable and it slipps away but I would just really think how much does she mean to you?

I think alot if you would post and it...