maybe I should dump him? Really insensitive....

whatswrong23

whatswrong23

okay, i have a military boyfriend and his unit came home yesterday(I couldn't go see the homecoming my son was sick), right, and I have not heard anything from him since friday...okay, he owns his own home right, and I know he has a lot of stuff to take care of but he could call me at least from a payphone. I grew up military so I know that he has to take care of his change of address stuff for the post office, insurance, pick up his car,etc. (he got everything cut off before he left; cell phone, home phone, etc.) I know the routine, but is it that hard to call for like, 1 minute just to say hi and I'll see you later? he didn't mention about going home to see his family in georgia but I figured that he would at least call for a few minutes....and he just told me he loved me like, last week! Sorry just venting....I don't like to put up with crap so thats why I was like, maybe I should dump him, but I think I should at least wait and talk to him first. But I don't like this one bit and it is really irritating me....

Seems like neither of you has made the effort to get in touch. Maybe he's thinking, "She wasn't even at the homecoming, she must not care." Is it typical of your relationship that pride holds both of you apart?

Call him. Let him know about your son being sick, and that you really would like to talk to him or see him.

• Author
whatswrong23

oops, I posted my reply as a new post! I don't know...the only way I can get into contact with him is through email and I emailed him earlier today....I really love him alot and I just would like to hear from him....