What is going on with us?I am so depressed and confused:(

barbie_doll

My boyfriend and I (been together for 1 1/2 years) are having trouble.

We argue a good bit, but not enough to say that we argue alot. We argue over stupid stuff but we never leave each other angry.

He doesn't seem to appreciate me anymore. And sometimes he just gets so put out with me when I forget things ( I forget alot of things, though)( I have ADD so I can't help it, I mean I take medicine for it, and I really try to control it, but sometimes I just forget)

He seems so distant sometimes, it's like I don't even know him, and sometimes he does/says things that are so unlike him.

He has also become very selfish in the past few months(since he bought his new truck it has become his number one priority)

Don't get me wrong though, I know I have my faults too. I just need some advice on how to talk to him about all of this that is bothering me. I want things to be alright between us.

Ok, he just called me and said that he was offered a really good job in out town, and was telling me the pay for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts, (there is only 15cents difference between the 1st shift and the 2nd and 3rd shifts)

I told him if it was me that I would choose the 1st shift if he was able to choose, then he started yelling about how he was just going to have to take what ever they gave him. Then he said he just wasn't going to take the job!

I told him I would be alright with whatever shift he got, but if he had a choice i would prefer the 1st shift. Was I wrong or what, I mean dadgummit, I just want him to be happy with what he does, and still be able to run his side business that he loves.

Please LoveShack friends help me!!! What am I doing that is so wrong? :(

Maybe you should make a list of the few things which are really bothering you in the relationship. Sit him down and go thru the list. Don't accuse him of things.....just let him know there are a few things you guys need to work out so you don't feel all stressed out about how he is going to react.

If he realizes you are really serious about addressing these issues....he SHOULD help come up with a couple of solutions.

Like you said, the relationship isn't bad....it just needs a little fine tuning.