What does it mean if he doesn't text me the next day? Should I text him first?

LindseyFever

LindseyFever

Okay so three nights ago a guy took me to dinner then we got ice cream in a group and went back to his house at the end of the night. After sitting by him for a while he took me home at 1, and he texted me when he got home saying he had fun and asking me to a movie. We didn't kiss that night but we sat close to each other and I was kind of in his lap. But two nights ago, we went to a movie. We cuddled/held hands the whole movie then went back to his house to watch another one. Afterwards, we made out and felt each other up for about half an hour before I told him I had to go home. I had to be home by 3. Technically, we didn’t go farther than kissing since no clothes came off. He took me back and we talked the whole way home. He said the night was a lot of fun then he walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye. I think he wanted to make out but I just left it to a peck. It was 3:30 in the morning and he said he would text me in the morning but he never texted me yesterday… He’s always been a really bad texter and I felt like we really hit it off two nights ago and both had a lot of fun but maybe I'm wrong :/ Is he just trying to give it some time and not move too fast? Or should I text him first saying thanks for taking me to the movie? Or is he just uninterested? Or does he think I don't like him? Help!!

Phennyphen

Chill your knickers girl, if he wants to text you he will. Maybe leave it a day or so and send him (just ONE) casual 'hey, hows things?' text, dont ask him out again or anything, just see if/how he responds. I'm sure he'll text but in the mean time, dont stress over it and if he doesnt reply or doesnt text don't worry, theres plenty more where he came from :)

There is this idiot guy who bothers the heck out of me.

If I don't say 'hi' to him when I run into him at the bar, he asks me 'hey don't ignore me'

he thinks I am not respectful by not saying 'hi' FIRST.

I am sure everyone has at least one person like this????????

hope you got the implication..

Oxy Moronovich

Give him a day or two to respond. By then you'll know your answer.