Real life game: Behaviour prediction

redkangaroo

redkangaroo

I want to tell you a story in short and ask you to tell me what you think this girl would do next.

The girl is very beautiful and a great partner at the first sight, so she never has any problems with men's attention. Since she has a large social network, onсe she breaks up with another bf, in a week or two she has several new candidates she likes to choose from and ends up in new relations right of the bat. She has never been alone since she was 14 y.o., now she's 25. She always looks where the grass is greener, so she never had commited relations.

She has never looked for rich or famous guys, but for the guys she likes to spend time with. Here's her story, I omit emotions, just facts:

First love, 3.5 years relations, the longest ones she had, she treated the guy badly, flirting with other guys and telling him she loved other guys. Finally she dumped him, he still loves her after many years, but has another girlfriend.

During the next 3 years she dates 4 new guys, even lives with one of them, dumps all of them.

Then she reconciles with the first guy, only to dump him again after a few months and starts to date with the best guy she ever had, mtv vj, her hero from the childhood she always dreamed about. He dumped her in three months.

She finds another guy, Ryan the Traveler, right away and lives with him for a bit more then a year, then dumps him. Finds Daniel the Surfer and lives with him, Ryan keeps NC.

After 8 months dumps Daniel and goes back to Ryan the Traveler, they have long distance relations, seeing each other once a 1 or 2 months for a week.

In 8 more months dumps Ryan and goes back to Daniel the Surfer, who now offers her life conditions she was dreaming about, she wishes to spend all her life like that.

Just after another 2 months she tells Daniel she doesn't love him anymore and asks Ryan to get back together, he accepts, but they live in different countries now, so they need some time to regroup. They prepare to reconcile, but have some fights over the phone based on jelousy on the way. Now she still lives with Daniel the Surfer, tells Ryan she loves him and perhaps tells Daniel the same, at the same time she tells both of them she is disappointed with them and dreams about a new perfect guy.

What do you think she would do next?

Everyone who guesses right will get three points, and then the game goes on based on the new situation. Thanks for your opinions!

• Author
redkangaroo
This reads like an LSAT exam question.

I wish it was, that's what I experience in my life at the moment. What's your opinion?

• Author
redkangaroo
You first! Are you a surfer or a traveler? Maybe you're Mr Perfection trying to gain a foothold?

Obviously I'm a traveler, if I'm not sure what she tells to a surfer.

Ryan, buddy, have you bought her the ticket? Does she need a Visa?

Did she hook up with Mr New on the flight to you?

• Author
redkangaroo
Ryan, buddy, have you bought her the ticket? Does she need a Visa?

Did she hook up with Mr New on the flight to you?

No to all the questions, Mr New doesn't exist, it's just that she thinks that may be she should find one.

Ok~I'll bite. She's there with yoh and already telling Surfer it was not following her heart.

Helz I don't know but whatever she's doing it seems clear that she works a very flexible career.

• Author
redkangaroo
Ok~I'll bite. She's there with yoh and already telling Surfer it was not following her heart.

Helz I don't know but whatever she's doing it seems clear that she works a very flexible career.

Where do you think she will be in a month? In three months?

ascendotum

I dont think its going to be a case of 3 times a charm for you traveller. I guess you are still a bit love struck over this babe, but you have had 2 relationships with her already, and good memories. I think your best bet is to focus your attention on a new local woman in your life, while maybe angling to have another crack at your ex if you really want her back, but I reckon its odds on it will end up like the last times. You'll do until a bigger better deal crosses her path, then your history again...unless it was something lacking in you the last times she broke up with you, and you have now changed that for the better.

Don't move for her or pay for her ticket to get back together with this woman.

I dont think its going to be a case of 3 times a charm for you traveller. I guess you are still a bit love struck over this babe, but you have had 2 relationships with her already, and good memories. I think your best bet is to focus your attention on a new local woman in your life, while maybe angling to have another crack at your ex if you really want her back, but I reckon its odds on it will end up like the last times. You'll do until a bigger better deal crosses her path, then your history again...unless it was something lacking in you the last times she broke up with you, and you have now changed that for the better.

Don't move for her or pay for her ticket to get back together with this woman.

Hey~he's The Traveler, thus he has FF Perks. I don't know if that counts as buying? Sounds like last man to house her packs her out.

• Author
redkangaroo
...unless it was something lacking in you the last times she broke up with you, and you have now changed that for the better.

The last time we dated she couldn't even make up any reasons why she dumps me, and admited she acted poorly later on.

• Author
redkangaroo
Sounds like last man to house her packs her out.

:laugh: That's what I did all the time, paid for all her tickets. The surfer agrees to pay for her ticket out if she just leaves him, but insists I pay if she dumps him for me.

He can insist all he wants. It's whether you feel inclined to pay for his loss of her affection. Or you can spin it to your gain of affection! :-/

• 1 month later...
  • Author
redkangaroo

Here is an update after one month. She wants to reconcile with the Traveller, but at the moment she is not with him, they plan it for August as they are still far away from each other. They plan to meet for a few hours first in the beginning of August as they will stay in the same airport between flights, they plan to be together in two weeks after that short date.

She says she is not in relations with the Surfer for the last two months, the Traveller doesn't believe it, but is not willing to investigate the truth as he finds it pointless.

Current standings:

1. Balzac 2 points

2. ascendotum 0 points

Balzac was very close in his predictions. Everyone is welcome to join the game. Will the date happen? How will it go? Will they still plan to reconcile after the date? Will the Surfer intervene? New update afer a month.

Ryan the traveler finally learns his lesson, decided to do the hump and dump, since that's all she's good for.

He goes for it, then inexperience hits. He was unable to pull away, thinking maybe this time it'll be different.

However, it's not different, because people don't change. She runs off with some other dude, maybe the surfer, maybe the guy that sells her pot.

Ryan goes "doh!" and smacks himself on the forehead.