How exactly does drunken behavior compare to reality?

Beatnik

OK I met this girl at a party, shes really cool and we have very similar personalities and interests. Well early on the night, before the little booze she had drinken had time to take effect I believe, she gave me her number and insisted that I call her the next day right when she got off of work, and that we should go to the movies sometime, but she still continued to hang around me wanting my attention. Well after a few hours I had to go because I had a date the next afternoon, and I had only had one Screwdriver and by that time I was completly sober. Well I went outside to leave but there was a car blocking mine, so I went inside to find out who's it was, well it was the same girl. So we walk out arm in arm, I say she should let me move it, so she says ok but gets in the passenger seat. Well she immediatly cuddles up with me and starts running her hands through my hair and kissing my cheeks and neck. She also tells me that she would make out with me if she didnt think it would offend me, lol.

I know booze lowers you inhibitions but since she was insisting that I call her so we can go out before she was even buzzed, and that she focused mostly on me the whole night, could it be a good indicator of sober interest?

BrainRightHeartWrong

well if i looked like Johnny Depp too i couldn't blame her! :p

no really if somebody is pissed it doesn't necessarily mean a thing, well not usually in my experience

i've had that from drunk women so much in the past that now i know i wouldn't even bother to meet them sober

its generally not a good thing but the odd time it works, tell her to meet you for a tea and you'll soon find out her intentions!

if someone claims they did it cause they were drunk it's just an excuse.

subconsciously they know what they want and act upon it when they are drunk.

i know at a party i was drunk as a whore and had no balance in standing, but i still had my senses and knew what was going on around me even tho i was acting like a f***tard and stupid.

when you get drunk, your behavior becomes irrational and you dont hesitate to think about the conesquences....i believe she did have interest in you that night.

Drinking never has made me do ne thing I regret, but if I liked someone I was drinking around, I'm not as tense, so if I wanna ask em out and have been scared to..abracadabra...the liquid power gives me the guts to do so.:) So maybe that's what was up with this chick..she liked u but she was just a lot more blunt about it after a few drinks.

• Author

cool thats what I was thinking. Especially since she payed more attention to me than an of the other guys.

Yeah, booze just brings the truth out of you, generally.

Dude, you have the best damn quote under your picture. I can almost hear the church bells in the background. Awesome flick.