Things you've learned

Avarage

Just like the thread title suggests, what are some things that you've learned in regards to dating and relationships?

Women with shades on in their profile are you usually ugly

That you will never find an attractive women online over 40

When she says "I'm always late for everything except important things" and she's late for your first date, she's telling you something.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

What I've learned:

Attraction is 100% relative

I'm better looking than I thought I was....

Girls like when you're tall?? (never knew till I came on the internet...)

Being a wordsmith is quite key to seduction

Being a negative p*ssy really does drive girls away :laugh:

I found that I like girls who are the complete opposite of innocent, and they seem to like me because they think I'm innocent :laugh:

Older women and white women like me more.

Badsingularity
Just like the thread title suggests, what are some things that you've learned in regards to dating and relationships?

Give me a pen and a book with three hundred blank pages. I'll get back with you in a few weeks.

Ok. One quick thing.

All women are different as far as what kind of person they are goes. Some suck, others are cool, some are liars, others are not, some are shallow and others are deep. Just like men.

I've noticed a lot of guys seem to think all women are the same as far as what kind of person they are goes. If one woman they were with was shallow or a liar, they put that on all women.

As far as what women respond to on a subconcious level. Well they are pretty much all the same;), but that will be in the book.

Edited by Badsingularity
  • Like 1

Never go for a woman who you can't see hanging out with your weird eccentric family.

Never go for a woman that you suspect might be unconfident in introducing you to her family and friends.

• Author

For myself it would be that what easyheart wrote. Signs don't matter for much.

Also that

Being a wordsmith is quite key to seduction

I've learned that is definitely a huge factor. Women get inundated with messages but few are actually grammatically correct. So thank you guys who only mash their faces against the key board, thank you for making me look better. I like standing out.

That you need to establish your personal boundaries and NOT be afraid to walk away from someone. So many of these threads on LS are so sad...a girl whose BF won't let her meet his friends after 3 yrs together, dude whose GF cheated 3 mos in...on and on. Boundaries and self respect will take you miles!

• Like 4
january2011

That I can't do friends-with-benefits or multi-dating.

That there are guys out there who feel the same way.

I honestly wish that I'd never become so upset by a man (let alone more than one). He was messing with my head, but that isn't the point: they always pop up when you're feeling just fine without them. It's like some sort of rule.

There comes a point where you will be happy to see the back of someone you used to never be able to get enough of.

insertnamehere

Women will do 90% of the approach, but the guy is always stuck closing the last 10% of the gap.

More specifically, she will orbit you. If she really likes you, she might say hi. If she really, really likes you, she'll chat you up. And if she wants to bed you right now she'll make physical contact. All that said, the actual "Hey, wanna do this?" part still falls on the guy no matter how absurdly obvious the woman is being.

Do not be the one that gives more effort than the other person. If you give 80%, your partner has no reason to give the 50% the relationship needs

Do not lose yourself. Keep up your other relationships and hobbies.

Don't chase men.

Be supportive of a man's dreams but don't offer advice unless he asks. Just encourage him and be positive.

Communicate expectations and when they aren't met. Communicate even more the things your partner does right.

Don't be afraid to walk away.

If something doesn't feel right, chances are its not right.

You aren't as easy to date as you think you are.

• Like 1