Mixed heritage dating

Hakeem Goldberg

Hakeem Goldberg

Hello, my names Hakeem Goldberg, I'm the product of a black father and a jewish mother.

My parents believe I should take my Judaism more seriously, but I've always had a thing for big thick booty Jewish girls just don't have.

So I took this Latina girl to my favorite kosher restaurant here in NYC . I got my usual Kosher fried chicken, but she wanted a cheeseburger. I told her that it wasnt allowed, and we had a big argument over it.

Does anyone else have a problem with wanting to date a certain physical type, but having so many cultural differences that it never works out?

Hello, my names Hakeem Goldberg, I'm the product of a black father and a jewish mother.

This is actually funny.

If you're going to be a troll at least get it right. In this scenario, your father would have to be Jewish (Goldberg).

• Like 3
Feelsgoodman
If you're going to be a troll at least get it right. In this scenario, your father would have to be Jewish (Goldberg).

Perhaps he's very progressive and decided to take on his wife's last name after marriage?

The mom has to be a Jew before the op can call himself a Jew. Maybe the op grew up in a single parent home and the op is using his mom surname.

Furthermore; latina's are more open to date mixed race than Jews.

Furthermore; latina's are more open to date mixed race than Jews.

Lenny Kravitz's dad is Jewish and his late mother was black. She played the neighbor married to a white man in the sitcom The Jeffersons and that was one reason she was cast -- she was essentially living the part and the producers liked that little twist.

Good catch I didn't pick up on that. I'm such a ditz lol.

I think the mishap there (for that particular date) was just that she was in the mood for a cheeseburger, and unfortunately you guys were at a kosher restaurant.

If you're serious about keeping kosher and being Jewish, it would be easier to date Jewish women who have the attractive features you like. Few and slim as your choices may be, they do exist.

Also, not very many people might be aware of food restrictions for all religious groups... saying "it's not allowed" might put me off in that same situation where as a simple "sorry, they don't serve that here" and explanation if need be might have been sufficient.

Sounds like you could use some more experience "dating" in general, but you didn't delve into details all that much.