did my gf cheat on me and try to cover it up?

justaguy17

well I was out of town a while. In November I got back. We had sex the first day I got back 10 days ago. She told me yesterday she's pregnant. We didn't have sex since early September. Since september she's been pregnant or so she said but lost it. So in Sept. So obviously she's not pregnant from that time. So it can't possibly be mine can it? So doesn't it mean she was with someone else? Or what?

What do you mean she lost it? lost the pregnancy, lost her temper? It's quite possible she could have gotten pregnant from you in early September and just finding out about it now. Without other facts, there's no reason to assume she cheated.

There's no way to know whether she is cheating or not, but the pregnancy stuff you have posted is not evidence one way or the other IMO. Good luck with getting your relationship patched up.

ShatteredReality

My sister thought she miscarried but found out a month and a half later she was in fact still pregnant. So she either miscarried a twin or just had one of those freak times where it seemed like a mc. She's due end of Jan now and all this went down during May/June. If she hadn't been planning on permanent birth control she likely wouldn't have realized she was still pregnant until sometime in July - so anything is possible. There aren't enough details here to make an educated decision. Is she claiming this is a new pregnancy from 10 days ago? If that's the case it's unlikely she'd know already....