Thoughts on beards?

Trolly

My facial hair grows pretty thick and i'm thinking of rocking a beard for the winter. What do you ladies think about beards? Men, what are your dating experiences in wearing beards?

BTW, if I do it will be full, yet groomed. Not long and wild. In my experience i've only dated to women that liked them.

I like them on some, and don't like them on others. I guess I'd have to see you with one and without! Depends on your job, too; I tend to think that guys in upper management sort of jobs need to be clean-shaven.

I definitely like groomed!! Like with clippers. I do NOT like that stupid soul patch thing; I think it looks dumb.

My facial hair grows pretty thick and i'm thinking of rocking a beard for the winter. What do you ladies think about beards? Men, what are your dating experiences in wearing beards?

BTW, if I do it will be full, yet groomed. Not long and wild. In my experience i've only dated to women that liked them.

I personally quite like men with beards though I tend to go for men with shaved heads and goatee's, sooo cute!

• Author
I like them on some, and don't like them on others. I guess I'd have to see you with one and without! Depends on your job, too; I tend to think that guys in upper management sort of jobs need to be clean-shaven.

I definitely like groomed!! Like with clippers. I do NOT like that stupid soul patch thing; I think it looks dumb.

I was more so asking just in general, but i'm up for peoples thoughts on me with a beard. I changed my avatar to a pic of me when I had a longer hair from a few years ago.

I already know I look good with groomed facial hair that works with the curvature of my face, but beards are so easy, and provide comfort in the winter.

i'd probably go a tad longer than in the avatar

Having experimented when younger, I find clean shaven and my head buzzed (I have MPB) to be the most comfortable. I recall growing a beard when I went to Africa and my passport looked like a terrorist :D

• Author
Having experimented when younger, I find clean shaven and my head buzzed (I have MPB) to be the most comfortable. I recall growing a beard when I went to Africa and my passport looked like a terrorist :D

Hemingway is alive and you're him!

I hate facial hair. I think all men look better clean shaven. There's nothing sexier than soft, smooth skin. If the guy I'm dating suddenly decides to grow a beard, that's fine, but I might suddenly decide to stop kissing him. Kissing a guy with facial hair is like rubbing my face against sandpaper. If a guy expects my legs to be smooth, then I deserve the same consideration from his face.

I'm generally not a fan unless it's kept very short, more of a 3-day shadow than a beard.

Ditto. Anything more just makes me think of food getting stuck in it.

AHardDaysNight

I personally am a fan of beards. Am growing one at the moment.

I could care less what a girl thinks about it, though. My facial hair is a trivial thing to reject me over.

• Author

I don't often have a beard, but boy do they make my life easier. My facial hair grows really fast and it's thick and a tad curly too so shaving for me isn't quite the easy task that it easy for other guys.

Beards always worked for me and my longest termer insisted that I keep a beard. It accentuates my dimples, so I've been told. But too much white now and I don't like to look older. I grew one a few years ago and used the Just for Men beard and mustache color. But it got to be a nuisance because it grows so fast. My beard hair used to be reddish (in contrast to my brown hair). Here's a link:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/RareBird0/?action=view&current=jimandgen.jpg

me with niece ca 2000

• Author
Beards always worked for me and my longest termer insisted that I keep a beard. It accentuates my dimples, so I've been told. But too much white now and I don't like to look older. I grew one a few years ago and used the Just for Men beard and mustache color. But it got to be a nuisance because it grows so fast. My beard hair used to be reddish (in contrast to my brown hair). Here's a link:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/RareBird0/?action=view&current=jimandgen.jpg

me with niece ca 2000

Don't fear the white. Rock the Connery beard bro