Dating a plus size model

ilikesunita

ilikesunita

I've figured out recently that I'd like to date a plus size model. Most I see are not terribly overweight at all, but a happy medium between slim and fat. I wouldn't for one call Whitney Thompson fat, or Ashley Graham.

But is it high maintenance to date a model?

youngskywalker
I've figured out recently that I'd like to date a plus size model. Most I see are not terribly overweight at all, but a happy medium between slim and fat. I wouldn't for one call Whitney Thompson fat, or Ashley Graham.

Only one way to find out. Go for it. Is there a particular girl you have in mind or are you just dreaming about this in your bedroom? I think plus size girls can be sexy. And for the record, I've slept with 6 women in my life... one of the them was very overweight and it was the best sex I've ever had. I'm talking about with the lights out that is.

Are you a model or a celebrity yourself? If not, how would you ever land a model? All models are beautiful and usually way out of league for most people. Especially since plus size models are not really fat. Consider this: There is no in-between in the modeling industry. You're either a regular model (dress size 0-4) or a plus size model (dress size 6 and up). Meaning the anorexic waifs are "regular" models and anyone bigger than an anorexic waif is a "plus size" model.

If you know where there are models, go for it! Models are human beings just like the rest of us. But like you will find out, they have their flaws and their insecurities and such. Find a woman with a great heart and an awesome attitude towards life and you will be set! She will be your 'model' and everyone will envy that.

• Author
ilikesunita
Are you a model or a celebrity yourself? If not, how would you ever land a model? All models are beautiful and usually way out of league for most people. Especially since plus size models are not really fat. Consider this: There is no in-between in the modeling industry. You're either a regular model (dress size 0-4) or a plus size model (dress size 6 and up). Meaning the anorexic waifs are "regular" models and anyone bigger than an anorexic waif is a "plus size" model.

No, I'm not a celebrity. But that said, not all models are famous, it's just those lucky enough to reach the heights. To use a loose analogy, there are many football/soccer players, but few reach the Ronaldo/Messi level.

Both of the models you mentioned are absolutely gorgeous.

Are you able to get the interest of women that attractive that are not plus sized models or thinner girls that are as attractive?

I guess I'm trying to politely ask if you find their body type more appealing or if you think someone considered plus sized would be easier to pick up on for being plus sized?

In short, lots of fellas want to date a model for their appearance, status/bragging rights and other shallow reasons. It doesn't mean they will all get to date a model. How do you plan to achieve this? Do you know one and the two of you seem to have chemistry together?

Untouchable_Fire

Bean poles are popular with photographers and a small minority of weird guys.

You intend to try and date the women who are attractive almost universally. Good luck with that, you will find the competition is... stiff.

That seems pretty specific but go for it. What about a woman that looks like a plus size model?