Why do guys just disappear?!?!

I'm 24 years old I have been dating for a while now. Generally, I like the guys I go out with and I have a good time. However, when I don't have a good time I make sure to let the guy know That I am no longer interested. This can be done tactfully and politely and without Causing the other person any pain. I see this practice as the polite thing to do as it saves the guy a lot of time.

I don't understand why so many men have the habit of just disappearing. This happens often to me and my friends. Men will just suddenly stop answering phone calls and texts. Not only do I find this extremely rude, I end up feeling the same way I would if he had told me that he didn't want to go out anymore. On top of this already crappy feeling I have wasted my time waiting for him to call or text.

Men, Why not just let us know when you're not interested? You'll probably never see us again and were not gonna slash your tires after a first date. What is the problem?

Avoidance. Some of them may not want to deliver bad news of any kind.

Because they are cowards.

That depends, if a player does it, then he just doesn't give a f*ck. The easiest p*ssy is the p*ssy they go for. If you make yourself only 5% harder to f*ck than the next girl, then a player suddenly doesn't know you, never heard of you. Who are you? I don't know you. That's the kind of treatment you can get. Or he'll walk away mid-sentence. If there's one thing you can say about players, it's that they are very time-efficient, they'll waste none.

Men will just suddenly stop answering phone calls and texts. Not only do I find this extremely rude, I end up feeling the same way I would if he had told me that he didn't want to go out anymore. On top of this already crappy feeling I have wasted my time waiting for him to call or text.

Men, Why not just let us know when you're not interested? You'll probably never see us again and were not gonna slash your tires after a first date. What is the problem?

I think it's humans that do this rather than specifically men, and you're just testing only half the population.

But, if you're just talking about after 1 date then try not to get upset over it.

RedRussian8080

It's hard for men tell girls they are not doable because most girls think they are little princess, we know, we would rather you think us cowards than for us to call a woman ugly or crazy in her face or in text and tell them about each physical feature or mental note we found repulsive.

As REAL Men we have a standard and that is not to be destructive towards a woman.

It's hard for men tell girls they are not doable because most girls think they are little princess, we know, we would rather you think us cowards than for us to call a woman ugly or crazy in her face or in text and tell them about each physical feature or mental note we found repulsive.

As REAL Men we have a standard and that is not to be destructive towards a woman.

I think you're saying that a guy would rather be a jerk for disappearing than be a jerk for bursting a girl's bubble by saying that she isn't universally attractive. Interesting way of looking at it.

RedRussian8080

It's the truth if you look deep down who Men are. Our honor of self would not allow us to do anything but take a hit on a chin...like a REAL Man =)

a guy disappeared on me in high school. i confronted him, he laughed it off and called me names, i kicked him so hard he was in pain. guys who dont treat gals right are icky

It's the truth if you look deep down who Men are. Our honor of self would not allow us to do anything but take a hit on a chin...like a REAL Man =)

So when we disappear we do it out of chivalry? I like that excuse. :D

a guy disappeared on me in high school. i confronted him, he laughed it off and called me names, i kicked him so hard he was in pain. guys who dont treat gals right are icky

Where would you have kicked him if he dumped you? ;)

because if we call & tell you its not gonna work out, there's always "why", how am I supposed to answer that?

there are other minor reasons, but combined, its easier to just ignore the phone calls.

RedRussian8080

Preach it brother MAN!

If we tell why, with truth, we would be worst than Hitler in her eyes and her self esteem will be -1000!

YOU sure handled it with CLASS...i wonder what if a guy did same as you.....

it wont happen. you are a mysoginist. ick.

RedRussian8080

You are deflecting...

Also..same rights as women is what... misogynist now?

As a feminist i know it's hard to spell that word.

Preach it brother MAN!

If we tell why, with truth, we would be worst than Hitler in her eyes and her self esteem will be -1000!

im a girl who takes care of her body and has lots of choices. your girl hating ways put you last on my list. my boyfriend is overweight but hes truthful with me about all things and has a kick ass sense of humor.

RedRussian8080

I am more funny that he is but i digress. I bet he will not say EVERYTHING wrong with you....

You are deflecting...

Also..same rights as women is what... misogynist now?

As a feminist i know it's hard to spell that word.

no girl would like you. yucky ick.

RedRussian8080

Now i am a virgin? got more deflecting from "YOU sure handled it with CLASS...i wonder what if a guy did same as you....."???

i was all conference in soccer in highschool and id kick you flat on your face. i change my mind. im done responding to you cause you are worse than a heap of trash.

RedRussian8080

Ok now without seeing me now i am a little girl who can't fight and she is...umm..let me see....soccer champion and that makes her karate kid...ok...i am crazy one here...deflector...