Worrying about finding love in college.

Mixed28

I go to a small college 3500 and I constantly worry about not finding love. I will be a soph in the fall. Most people at school are in a relationship. I feel after college it will be much harder to find that special someone. Have not had much luck online. But I feel I need to just relax and not worry about it. Need some input. I am about to turn 20 in September.

Mag-Lone-Freak

It WILL be harder to find someone after college, especially if you're not very social and don't go out hardcore. I would totally take advantage of finding someone now, in a place with a huge variety of people, where surely you'll find someone great for you :)

I really thought this too when I was in college. But it turned out to be a farce. Most of the girls that married their college sweethearts are now divorced (I've only been out of college for 5 years) and the ones that were seriously dating in college are no longer. College is a great time to be in a relationship and learn from people but don't look at it as finding your soulmate.

I dated two guys in college and 3 guys since graduation. The relationships since I have been out of college have been 100 times better. We're older, know more about ourselves and for the most part - a lot more mature.

Dating in college is such a wreck half the time anyway. Everyone is so young and nobody knows what the f*ck they're doing.

Enjoy it and have fun. But don't stress over it. I've found meeting people after college is just as easy and much better.

• Author
I really thought this too when I was in college. But it turned out to be a farce. Most of the girls that married their college sweethearts are now divorced (I've only been out of college for 5 years) and the ones that were seriously dating in college are no longer. College is a great time to be in a relationship and learn from people but don't look at it as finding your soulmate.

I dated two guys in college and 3 guys since graduation. The relationships since I have been out of college have been 100 times better. We're older, know more about ourselves and for the most part - a lot more mature.

Dating in college is such a wreck half the time anyway. Everyone is so young and nobody knows what the f*ck they're doing.

Enjoy it and have fun. But don't stress over it. I've found meeting people after college is just as easy and much better.

Yeah I had my first serious relationship in college and din't know what the hell I was doing. I was to smothering but I learned now. Just seeing all of these couples everywhere sucks.