seeing eachother a month he hasn't made a move yet?

bellabb551

bellabb551

I've been seeing this guy for about a month now, he takes me places, pays for everything, I've been to dinner with him at his moms house (nothing formal), he calls or texts every day, yet he still hasn't made a move on me? Maybe bc he lives w his brother and there's always people over around his house, hell I don't know but he's had opportunity to kiss me or show something but he hasn't! And its drivin me nuts. I'm a really pretty girl, fun outgoing funny, he always says he had a good time w me. Every time I meet a guy they always make a move on me, Lol so I don't understand!? He and i are planning on going on a vacation together also! Maybe I make him nervous but I don't see how or why I would, I think I've been pretty flirty w him and given him opportunity to kiss me or something but nada...

I'm confused maybe I should just do something but I get weird mixed vibes from him.

By the way I'm 30 y/o ifemale and he's 30 also =) THANKS

zlatnapolja
Why haven't you made one?

Because she's not the man. Women are to be seduced and men are to seduce, whats not clear about that hehe

Well first of all I'd like to say the fact that you have given him this long speaks volumes about you and I wish I could meet a women willing to give a shy guy a chance. BUT, a month into things seems longer than ordinary for a kiss, even to me lol!. This may sound stupid but does he think you all are dating or friends? Do you know his history? How do your dates end? Does he just say goodnight? Has he put his arm around you? Held your hand? Mabye he wants to take it slow, although taking it slow is usually putting off sex not kissing. When you talk does he maintain eye contact or look down or around? If he can't hold eye contact hes probably pretty shy/insecure. If he doesn't make a move in a couple of weeks he may have underlying issues because I am VERY shy but were talkin not making a move until date 3 shy ya know so this does seem odd. Also to give of a better explination of what kind if gut he is. Quiet? Funny? Talkative? What does he do?

Eddie Edirol

You need to make the move, hes shy, I dont know what youre waiting for. do you think hes going to recoil on you?

zlatnapolja

When you flirt with him in text messages for instance, are you never hinting or saying things like 'How long before you ussualy kiss a girl?'

I can tell you that I also held off from making any moves other than kissing with a previous girlfriend simply due to the fact that she'd told me about a few previous ex's and how they'd expect something within a few dates. I got the opinion she was kinda' used to that being the norm - meet a guy, go for a drink, back to his... etc etc. The fact remains I'd got to know her and had strong feelings for her so the last thing I wanted to do was be seen as the same as them, so I took my time. Was happy to do it too as I enjoyed her company so much.

So yeah, this guy may be shy, but he may also respect and care for you to a point where he doesn't want to risk blowing it. You're both going away together so I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunity to get closer and be alone. Just don't worry about it and when the mood is right, kiss him instead.