When someone explains in detail....

.....the affections they like to show for their mate....

I was wondering, I have noticed some profiles of women that get into detail on how they specifically show affection to their mate.

I mean I have seen some that say they like physical affection or PDA, but they just leave it at that, but others try to sound like some kind of romance novel.

"I like to sit with my guy, with his head in my lap, while I caress his hair" or "I like it when a guy gradually touches my waistline as he passes behind me to move to the other side of me to get something out of the refrigerator."

Isn't that showing they are a little to needy, esp. with total strangers reading the profile?

ladyinlimbo
.....the affections they like to show for their mate....

I was wondering, I have noticed some profiles of women that get into detail on how they specifically show affection to their mate.

I mean I have seen some that say they like physical affection or PDA, but they just leave it at that, but others try to sound like some kind of romance novel.

"I like to sit with my guy, with his head in my lap, while I caress his hair" or "I like it when a guy gradually touches my waistline as he passes behind me to move to the other side of me to get something out of the refrigerator."

Isn't that showing they are a little to needy, esp. with total strangers reading the profile?

It does seem a little 'off' to be so detailed about the level of PDA they like.....particularly when it comes to something that the whole world is going to be reading. I supposed it could also be construed as someone who has very high expectations and wants things a certain way (control freak) but then on the other hand, might be good to know this upfront in the event that you're not the kind of guy who can give this? That or else it screams "psycho who reads far too many Danielle Steele novels and feels like should mirror them." LOL

Edited by ladyinlimbo