Changed my online status from single to it's complicated, been with 3 women already

singlelife

I did it just as an experiment and I have had 3 dates that went all the way since Friday. Also I have been getting emailed and called by girls I been wanting to get with and my planner is getting full. I didn't even have a gf just did it to see if this would happen. Mission accomplished. Funny how girls come after you if you have a gf or if they think your relationship is on the rocks. They prolly don't want me just to have the challenge of a guy with a gf. Women...I tell ya.

I did it just as an experiment and I have had 3 dates that went all the way since Friday. Also I have been getting emailed and called by girls I been wanting to get with and my planner is getting full. I didn't even have a gf just did it to see if this would happen. Mission accomplished. Funny how girls come after you if you have a gf or if they think your relationship is on the rocks. They prolly don't want me just to have the challenge of a guy with a gf. Women...I tell ya.

You slept with 3 different, new women over the weekend?? Men...I tell ya. :sick:

• Author
lol nice job

Thank you thank you. Every guy should try it if you're single. Just get a good story as to who the chick is. I keep mine a mystery to add to the drama women seem to like.

Ross MwcFan
You slept with 3 different, new women over the weekend?? Men...I tell ya. :sick:

Nothing wrong with that at all. Good on him I say.

• Author

Thank you very much. It's refreshing to see a woman who understands.

Women love men who are already in relationships. I get hit on so much when I am wearing my wedding ring. I don't know why but it is so much easier to get dates when you are already involved with somebody if you are male.

They hate men who have little experience.

Not really. It's more the idea of competing with other women. It's hard to get the ball rolling but once a woman sees pre-approval from other women they pounce.

• Author
thanks, but I'm a woman :)

Even better!!! That's totally cool. Most women trip out on this type of thing.

Ruby Slippers

I'm not surprised. I wasted a lot of years being sweet to men who just took me for granted. When I ignore them or act a little bitchy, I can't keep them away.

• Author
I'm not surprised. I wasted a lot of years being sweet to men who just took me for granted. When I ignore them or act a little bitchy, I can't keep them away.

Looks like the same principle works on women as well. I guess everyone wants what they cannot have.

So many of you prefer that to a 39 year old who's never been with anybody. :mad:

Hmm, pretty sure there's a middle ground somewhere in there, hon.

To address the OP more thoroughly, yes, there may be truth to the notion that some women are turned on by the challenge of getting what they "can't have". I just don't think the OP is in any position to be throwing moral stones given the behavior he's exhibited himself.

Interesting tactic. I think many women really want the challenge. Throw it out there that you are single, love puppies, nice guy, with a good job, clean shaven,... and you get ignored. Be mysterious, "complicated", corrupt and on the edge and have some fun?

Women get mad if you are married and act single. Why not be single and act married? I have heard time and again from married friends that that ring makes women attracted to them.

Many times when I am with a date or a gf at a restaurant, other women look at me. Far more than if I went in there alone or with guy friends. Same principle. Don't be "available" and you become available!

You're making a joke, right? The above scenario seems entirely made up.

You're making a joke, right? The above scenario seems entirely made up.

It very much is believable. I know guys who wear fake wedding rings in order to pick up women.

It very much is believable. I know guys who wear fake wedding rings in order to pick up women.

:confused: I must live on a different planet. On my planet, as soon as you see a wedding band, it's game over.

Congrats OP. If I ever have any women hit on me because they see me wearing my wedding ring then I will be more than glad to send the trash your way.:)

Congrats OP. If I ever have any women hit on me because they see me wearing my wedding ring then I will be more than glad to send the trash your way.:)

That's exactky what they sound like TRASH

This thread makes me hate dating more than I did this morning

eh no one said dating is easy.

Just remember that there are a TON of women out there. Most women out there will not stoop to that level.

Stuff like this really makes me glad that I found somebody great. The single world is brutal if you are interested in anything more than casual.

eh no one said dating is easy.

Just remember that there are a TON of women out there. Most women out there will not stoop to that level.

And that's why I never understood why people want to know why you are single. LIke they forgot how tough it is to find that ONE

welikeincrowds
This thread makes me hate dating more than I did this morning

:lmao:

Nothing like the good old Dating section!