Do I socialize with my girlfriends former lovers?

chrisj14221

My girlfriend of five months would like me to meet a number of her male friends. Under any other circumstances I would be fine with this. The problem is her male friends are former lovers. Although she insists that her friendship with these males is purely social, I feel uncomfortable. To make matters worse the only thing I have in common with these other males is my girlfriend. A number of her former lovers attend the same church she does and she has encouraged me to attend with her. Sitting in the same pew with her former sexual partners makes me very uncomfortable. I'm not concerned about her sexual history, but I am concerned with being forced into a social setting with her previous partners. I really love this girl. She tells me that her previous relationships are not a threat to ours, but I'm still uncomfortable. Am I wrong feeling uncomfortable. She tells me she loves me and there are no indications that there is some other romantic interest. I need an outside

your girlfriend sounds a bit off......firstly, for wanting you to socialize with her exes, and secondly...for being completely CLUELESS as to how this request would make you feel. She sounds like she has a few screws loose.

What on earth does it matter to her, that you get chummy with her ex lovers? Why is that important to her? Does she have something to prove to them? To you? Is she a tease? Does she have ulterior motives? It's all very weird.

If you've told her that you don't feel comfortable with this and she can't understand or accept your feelings, then you've really got problems.

So have you asked her, or has she explained to you WHY she wants you to meet them?? Are they still close friends of hers? Does she ever hang out with them? Are you positive she had sexual relationships with them?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

I would have to agree with befuddled,she has no right to force any type of uncomfortable feelings on you.

Why the hell would she want her lovers to even come remotely near you???Doesn't she know thats what ruins most relationship?

IGNORANCE is what I prefer to call it.