What sign are you?

xpaperxcutx

I'm usually not a superstitious person but sometimes I find myself looking upthe signs of people I'm currently dating. Take for example, I'm a Scorpio ( yes, it is fun to think about) and the guy I'm dating is a Virgo. According to relationship compatibility charts, Virgo and Scorpio are amazing together. So, LSers, what signs are you and what signs are/were your current/ex SOs?

Don't really do signs but I am a virgo. Last guy I dated was a Gemini, now thinking about it most guys I dated were Geminis .weird

• Author
I'm a Sagittarius. My ex is a Gemini. I have no idea what that means. :o

http://www.sexualastrology.com/sexual_compatibility_sagittarius_gemini.html

Here Hokie.

I've dated one Sagi but never a Gem. I tend to find myself meeting alot of Cancers and Pisces though. They're both known to be extremely emotional.

Supposedly all the signs changed a few months ago, and they added a 13th sign, so I have no idea anymore. . . .

I am not sure but I think that is for people born after 2000 or 2004 or something like that.

I am a cancer, my previous SO's have been Taurus and Virgo. I really love Leos (my daughter, my brother, my old bff guy friend, and even my fantasy guys), but I have never been with a Leo, so it is something I really want to experience.

I am not into astrology, but I am interested in terms of personality profiling. I loved my Virgo guy, hated the Taurus guy, and the best sex of my life was with a Pisces guy.

I once met a guy with my birthday, and we really hit it off. I think if we weren't both married, something would have happened.

• Author
Supposedly all the signs changed a few months ago, and they added a 13th sign, so I have no idea anymore. . . .

Yes, they did. It's called something or another. Basically, if you follow the new horoscope ( g-d forbid!) you would need to bump your sign up a month, so whatever sign you had before, you're now the sign before it.

I imagine the newer generations will use it. I mean if I follow it, that would make me a Virgo- which is a laugh because that sign is known to be very balanced and stable. :rolleyes:

http://www.sexualastrology.com/sexual_compatibility_sagittarius_gemini.html

Here Hokie.

I've dated one Sagi but never a Gem. I tend to find myself meeting alot of Cancers and Pisces though. They're both known to be extremely emotional.

Oh wow...strangely enough, every single thing in that blurb was 100% dead on accurate...that's really scary...

Is this the moment when I'm supposed to start missing her...? :rolleyes::o

I'm a Leo and my boyfriend is a Virgo.

According to that site: "Sexual and romantic compatibility will be volcanic."

Can't argue with that. :bunny:

• Author
Oh wow...strangely enough, every single thing in that blurb was 100% dead on accurate...that's really scary...

Is this the moment when I'm supposed to start missing her...? :rolleyes::o

Well, if you start missing her, then I will have to start missing my ex. Signs aren't necessary a determinant of your sexual history, but it does help to figure each other's personality and traits.

My ex was a Cancer and myself being a Scorp, we would have gotten married and have babies. As it is, no matter how compatible we were ( or weren't in my case) our signs didn't mean that we would literally ended up happily together.

• Author
My astro sign is my avie. :D

Is that why we get along so well on LS? :laugh: I haven't complained about your posts yet. :p

Is that why we get along so well on LS? :laugh: I haven't complained about your posts yet. :p

Haha, that could very well be. :p

Well, if you start missing her, then I will have to start missing my ex. Signs aren't necessary a determinant of your sexual history, but it does help to figure each other's personality and traits.

Eh, no worries, it's not gonna happen. :p

My ex is a Pisces. That was a disaster. I'm also no good with Virgos. I'm really buddy-buddy with Libras (I read they're the 'opposite' sign of Aries), but the sexual passion has lacked with them. I find I'm overall much more compatible with my fellow fire signs, emotionally, intellectually and particularly sexually. ;) My longest relationship was with a Scorpio, so I could try them again too.