girl in my class? :)

bsilmb

hi, so obviously there's this girl I kinda have a crush on. she's in two of my classes and we talk on a regular basis. she initiates quite a bit of the conversations too. she laughs and smile at any of my jokes and is really nice. let's call the girl I like Terry and her friend is Edy. well I used to be pretty good friends with Edy, but she doesn't talk to me as much anymore. Yesterday, Edy texted me for a question and somehow I ended up asking if she was friends with Terry even though I knew they are. so she says yeah and asked if I like Terry. I got it forced out of me but she promised she wouldn't tell an would put in a good word for me.*

later that night, Edy texts me and says that Terry isn't sure if she likes me, but more as a friend than romantically. Edy said not to worry cuz that could change easily. she just said I should make a move and get her number and see where it goes. Terry has seemed to give some signals of liking me, so what do I do? and Edy seems kinda happy that I like Terry so it's good her best friend (Edy) likes me liking her.

also, Edy texted me today saying that Terry seemed eager to know If I liked her and got kinda mad when edy didn't tell her. is that a good sign?

ps: evrrything above happened in the last 5 days. so there's a delay. TODAY, I heard edy talking to Terry and I'm pretty sure I heard edy talking to terry a bit about what I told edy over the weekend. tori was lauging and smiling, but hard to tell if it's a good thing. edy still saying I should just go for it. right?

what should I do? I was thinking get her number first and try and set up a date? please help, I'm lost! thanks

? I was thinking get her number first and try and set up a date? please help, I'm lost! thanks

This.

The worst thing that can happen, is she says no and you stay friends. Also Be grateful that your friend didn't tell her you like her. In some cases that's a bad thing to hear from the grapevine.

Its better if the said person hears it from you first.

• Author

ps: evrrything above happened in the last 5 days. so there's a delay. TODAY, I heard edy talking to Terry and I'm pretty sure I heard edy talking to terry a bit about what I told edy over the weekend. tori was lauging and smiling, but hard to tell if it's a good thing. edy still saying I should just go for it. right?

that basically means edy told Terry! it sucks, but not sure how to handle it.

Ask her out. You'll get your answer and you can move on from there.

You're burning up too many brain cells thinking about this! It's time to act!

RF

• Author
Ask her out. You'll get your answer and you can move on from there.

You're burning up too many brain cells thinking about this! It's time to act!

RF

haha probably so, just gotta get her number. I'm gonna get her numbe then go from there. confidence, chicks like that right?

Edited by bsilmb
forgot to finish
  • Author
hi, so obviously there's this girl I kinda have a crush on. she's in two of my classes and we talk on a regular basis. she initiates quite a bit of the conversations too. she laughs and smile at any of my jokes and is really nice. let's call the girl I like Terry and her friend is Edy. well I used to be pretty good friends with Edy, but she doesn't talk to me as much anymore. Yesterday, Edy texted me for a question and somehow I ended up asking if she was friends with Terry even though I knew they are. so she says yeah and asked if I like Terry. I got it forced out of me but she promised she wouldn't tell an would put in a good word for me.*

later that night, Edy texts me and says that Terry isn't sure if she likes me, but more as a friend than romantically. Edy said not to worry cuz that could change easily. she just said I should make a move and get her number and see where it goes. Terry has seemed to give some signals of liking me, so what do I do? and Edy seems kinda happy that I like Terry so it's good her best friend (Edy) likes me liking her.

also, Edy texted me today saying that Terry seemed eager to know If I liked her and got kinda mad when edy didn't tell her. is that a good sign?

what should I do? I was thinking get her number first and try and set up a date? please help, I'm lost! thanks

alright update!

so we were talking a lil today and I planned on getting her number. but Edy comes up and says I shoukd wait a couple days and somewhat ignore her. she says if I act like I'm not interested, Terry will become interested. so I guess that's what I'll go for, good idea?

Confusedalways

??????????? are you kidding?

This is outrageous. why would you act not interested? That's childish.

my god. get her phone number. don't 'act' like anything.

• Author
You should stop taking advice and talking to her friend about the situation. Just ask her out already and she’ll give you her number, not the other way around. You really shouldn’t worry so much. If you want to ask her out you should. No pressure at all.

alright makes sense!

sorry, but for future reference, what's some signs, body language, anything that shows a chick is into you? I wanna know early so I can ask out quickly before I'm friendzoned

• Author
I realize she is a girl and you like her but that doesn’t mean you need to act differently then the way you do around every one else. Do you look for signs that your friends like you before you invite them to do something fun? Of course you don’t, you’ve learned from experience and it’s all very natural. You’re a teenager so I guess it’s natural that you are making things more awkward then they should be. Stop worrying so much and talking to her friends about the situation. It’s just unnecessarily painful. If you like her and you think a date with her would be fun then just ask her out. If she hasn’t told you to “go away” or anything like that then that is your sign. If she says “no” and leaves you with no hope then that is your sign.

it's really that easy, if a girl is friendly and not hostile, it's a good sign to ask for a date?

• Author
I realize she is a girl and you like her but that doesn’t mean you need to act differently then the way you do around every one else. Do you look for signs that your friends like you before you invite them to do something fun? Of course you don’t, you’ve learned from experience and it’s all very natural. You’re a teenager so I guess it’s natural that you are making things more awkward then they should be. Stop worrying so much and talking to her friends about the situation. It’s just unnecessarily painful. If you like her and you think a date with her would be fun then just ask her out. If she hasn’t told you to “go away” or anything like that then that is your sign. If she says “no” and leaves you with no hope then that is your sign.

it's really that easy, if a girl is friendly and not hostile, it's a good sign to ask for a date?

• Author
What did you think?

You sound scared. Do you feel pressured to get a girlfriend? There’s nothing wrong with staying single while you focus on figuring yourself out. Becoming a more comfortable and confident person.

If you like her and dating seems fun then ask her out. You can’t control the outcome so don’t worry.

alright, no more overanalyzing this!

any more tips in general??

also, should I kinda keep who I like to myself from now on?

• Author

alright, no more overanalyzing this!

any more tips in general??

also, should I kinda keep who I like to myself from now on?