The line between friends and Together..

Jonboy101

Hey Guys,

I'm totally confused as to what to do here, I moved to a new city thus new housemates about 6 months ago. About 2 months in, I started liking one of the girls i live with and we went out for dinner probably once a week for a month or so, I took a 1 week holiday and traveled to a different state and she came with me, it was a great week but no real romance at that point. The week that i got home i manned up and asked her on a real date and she said yes.

It's gone really well for the most part and we've had 3 official dates and hang out all the time. There's been a couple of clashed though because i am a really talkative/affectionate person, and she is the far less outgoing so at times i've felt like she's not interested, but common sense/ her going out with me tells me she must be somewhat at least.

Anyway my problem is that over the last 3 months i've been really happy just getting to know her, but i'm more and more scared of getting hurt because i've started to have really strong feelings for her. I tend to over think things and worry when there is probably no real problem, but it just feels like we are in this akward limbo where we hang out but don't seem to move forward. I'm at the point where i'm pretty much pulling back the daily txts and stuff because i'd like her to have some more input or notice that i'm not just going to wait forever. Am i doing the wrong thing? It all sounds so retarted when i type it.. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!