Girl weighing options = you are finished

zig

So let's say a girl is dating and considering 4 guys.

Logic would suggest that 1 will be picked, 3 will be dumped.

I think the most likely outcome is that all 4 will be dumped.

She will only hook up with a guy that she doesn't have to consider at all.

So let's say a girl is dating and considering 4 guys.

Logic would suggest that 1 will be picked, 3 will be dumped.

I think the most likely outcome is that all 4 will be dumped.

She will only hook up with a guy that she doesn't have to consider at all.

1 guy is dating 4 gals.

1 will be picked, 3 are going to get dumped.

Or is it?

Only you can tell but since you're extremely jealous of the guy, I would say that the hatred you feel for women makes you incapable of even finding one woman.

Maybe work on becoming that guy, heh?

OP, a good life lesson is to think less and care less and feel less about what women think and do and more about your own life path, presuming you're a hetero male. The balance is within yourself.

• Author
1 guy is dating 4 gals.

1 will be picked, 3 are going to get dumped.

Or is it?

Only you can tell but since you're extremely jealous of the guy, I would say that the hatred you feel for women makes you incapable of even finding one woman.

Maybe work on becoming that guy, heh?

I think you misunderstood. Or I should have written it differently. I was only trying to make a point that most women (and men) will know right away if they are willing to invest in a relationship with someone. If your just being considered chances are it won't go anywhere. It's not a matter of choosing between people it's a matter of finding the one right for you.

One girl dating 4 guys doesn't mean she is going to pick "the best apple" and go with it.

I think your generalization is probably correct. Someone doing that level of multi dating doesn't want a mate, rather a harem.

I've seen many cases of people dating 2 people and choosing one. But it never was really a 50/50 thing. They usually had a preference and went with that.

I've noticed a trend on LS where if a person talks about going on dates with multiple people, they almost never end up in a LTR. But I think that applies to online dating which encourages sampling dishes on a menu, but not actually buying a whole meal.

• Author
I think your generalization is probably correct. Someone doing that level of multi dating doesn't want a mate, rather a harem.

I've seen many cases of people dating 2 people and choosing one. But it never was really a 50/50 thing. They usually had a preference and went with that.

I've noticed a trend on LS where if a person talks about going on dates with multiple people, they almost never end up in a LTR. But I think that applies to online dating which encourages sampling dishes on a menu, but not actually buying a whole meal.

I agree about the online dating thing. It's where I met the girl I'm seeing now. She said she gets TONS of guys emailing her. Thing is, she told me she isn't seeing anyone else but I find it really hard to believe especially considering my circumstances (other post). I've decided awhile back that I'm not going to do any more online dating for the very same reasons you said.

I agree more with the statement that she would have a subconscious choice in mind beforehand, even while dating more than one person. Some people just don't like to be tied down, regardless of whether they have feelings for one person or not. It doesn't mean they'll dump all the prospects.