Developing something meaningful for something potentially long term... why can't I?

Dante311

anymore...?

In the last year, since Nicole... I've met so many women all of whom have given an interest to me and gone out with me. Of the 10-11, 2 of them (who honestly... honestly... aren't the best choices for me so I lucked out... for whatever reason)... said no to me. But I just don't see any of them going anywhere. Either the girl is broken and keeping ties with me, but seemingly stringing me along because I am such a great catch and/or she enjoys the attention from me (because I've seen, of the 3 who are doing this to me, turning away other men)... so that's been flattering, but it's still a stupid game I'm playing along with.

I'm trying to be easy going...

The last girl I was "in a relationship with" was a cutter, bipolar, borderline personality disorder, and depressed/insecure... dumped her. changed my number. I seem to have good friends, who I've been either ignoring or pissing off as of late (probably b/c of my single status depressing me for some reason)... and/or all the girls I'm meeting aged 21-25 (my age group) don't want anything serious... only want to 'fool around'.. and 'live a bit'... 'first time single in a long time and want to hold off on monogamy'... seriously.

I'm like, wtf?

what am I doing wrong? where am I going wrong?

I think theMENemy pointed it out adequately... I need a stable, intelligent, secure woman. Even the ones I end up pursuing have some quirky character traits that seem to deny them the stability in a relationship at this time and they just 'want to have fun'... or 'want nothing at all'....

I don't get it.

utterer of lies

Spontaneous, immediate attraction is always easier with crazy girls. I know the feeling. Sometimes I manage to be happy for a while with a stable, great girl who is actually good for me, but then the lure of the wild calls again...