Paying for long dates

I have a question about a long date payments' expectations.

I recently had a few the long dates which were the 3-step dates.

For example, first, a museum, then, a bar/or coffee place, at last, a dinner.

When a man plans such a 3-step date, does he expect a woman to pay for any of the steps?

BTW After all of the long dates I was rejected. Why would the men plan such long dates if they did not like me?

When a man plans such a 3-step date, does he expect a woman to pay for any of the steps?

If I planned the entire marathon date, then no, I don't expect her to pay. However, I'd certainly be appreciative of her offering to pay for one of the steps, and I'd let her pay if she offered.

BTW After all of the long dates I was rejected. Why would the men plan such long dates if they did not like me?

I'm not a big fan of long dates for first dates...maybe a second or third date, but not the first...and who knows...it usually isn't until after the date that people deliberate on whether to continue dating a person...

First, I do not plan long dates initially. I plan short dates first to see if I even have an attraction to you. If I find out I am attracted to you on the first date, then I will plan a longer date which would usually include a meal and the main fun event. I try to keep every thing on the short side though for a while to see if the attraction is maintained.

Second, I do not expect women to pay for dates that I take them on. I am not struggling and it doesn't hurt me. Then again, when I was more on the struggling side, I still paid for the dates and didn't expect the woman to do so. But a woman can win a lot of points with me and stand out from the crowd if she actually offers to pay for some of the date or takes me on a date in which she pays for every thing (I am very likely to turn down any offer from a woman to pay for any part of a date I asked her out on). A woman like this is surely not someone you date every day especially when they know that I make more than them. It shows me that she is really into me and not selfish but just doing this once is not as impressive as someone who does it consistently. Also, I do not believe a man should even expect a woman to pay anything on first dates but, still, if you offer that's a bonus for you in my book and I am likely to ask you out again.

Some men think more is good on dates. They feel that if they make long dates, it gives them more chance of connecting with you on the first date and more of a chance for them to impress you...so they make long dates and often find out that the person that they made a long date with is not really likeable or not their type of woman and they are stuck with large bills at the end of the night.

Take home message:

Fellas, longer is not always better for reason I won't even touch right now. Keep the first few dates short to find out if you even like the woman.

Ladies, offer to pay something even if it's just the tip. If you find yourself attracted to the guy, it could go a long way in impressing him.

Those are my two cents.

I have a question about a long date payments' expectations.

I recently had a few the long dates which were the 3-step dates.

For example, first, a museum, then, a bar/or coffee place, at last, a dinner.

DEFINITELY don't pay.. come on, you are a lady, the guy is doing the inviting.. Even if I go to dinner, then bar hopping to 3-4 bars with a date, I am NOT going to expect her to pay...

As to why the never call after a great date? Don't know.. in my case, I might already know I am not going to call her again, but am enjoying the night and will make the most of it.. as I did on the following thread back in August..

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t242557/

EDIT

I never plan a long date.. I might say something like "let's meet for a drink" or if I am really feeling good about the girl I'll say "let's meet for a drink and just go with the flow" (ie if it's boring we'll just have the drinks, if you are fun, we'll go have dinner or something).