Is my superior just being friendly?

Cards569

So, I'd like to think I'm decent with understanding women, but this girl and the circumstances surrounding this have me very confused. I met this girl over the summer when we were both interns at the same company. As she is a couple years older than me, she was hired on by the company as an asst. manager, and I continue to be a sales associate working in the same company but in a different branch.

I typically do not work with her, but I was called in to work with her one day last week, as sort of an emergency situation. When she called for me, she told me that "She looks forward to seeing me tomorrow." Ok, she's in a jam, and I'm helping her out. That doesn't really mean much, she's just happy I can help her.

But, then I get to work and here's where I'm confused. We get to talking about our plans for the weekend, she tells me she's going home for the weekend to see her friends and family; I tell her I'm going to go down and see my friends at a college about a 100 miles from her fam. She specifically asks me if I'm going to see my GF, and I tell her I'm single, so no. She offered to give me a ride.

We talk about still living at home, and she starts teasing me about it must put a damper in my love life, and that I can't really bring many girls home.

We get to talking about family, and she asks me what kind of brother i am to my little sister. She asked me if I'm the protective type, or what? Then she starts showing me pictures of her place etc etc.

I'm sort of confused. Is she just being friendly, or is she going beyond that and flirting with me? How should i take this?