Asking me and her to not go into bad situations too much to ask?

Hiddennight

Ok so we have been dating for some time now and we do trust each other and I believe that she would never cheat on me as I would never want to cheat on her because I could never hurt her and I would never want to give up what we have for something that isn't real. I have the belief that if you put yourself in a bad situation enough times that you will mess up sooner or later. It doesn't mean I don't trust her as I do the same I don't put myself in bad situations even though she trusts me cause I don't want the opportunity to arise that I could mess up in a bad situation. So I asked her not to goto bars, and strip clubs without having me there and vice-verse i wouldn't go to a bar or strip club without her. She says that isn't fair because sometimes her friends go to strip clubs and she wants to go and she gets smashed drunk with them. I don't believe in getting so drunk in a place where I believe is a bad situation as when she gets drunk she doesn't even remember where she is and doesn't know her limits. So she is having a real problem with this saying i am not trusting her when I am holding to the same rules. I don't know if I am taking this too far or not ,but I believe that our relationship should have priority over bars, and strip clubs. I don't know if anyone else has had a problem like this or how others feel about it or how they have came to a compromise on it. I don't believe this is a situation to compromise on cause putting yourself in a bad situation on purpose means you aren't really caring about the relationship. So far she has agreed not to go but I can tell she is upset about it.