Bummed

DontStopMeNow

DontStopMeNow

Went out with a girl Friday and we seemed to get along well. As we were leaving she told me to call her sometime. She even texted later to thank me and say it was nice. We got to texting back and forth and made vague plans to do something this week and she seemed really excited.

I texted her today asking her about tommorrow night. No response at all the whole night. I know it's weak to ask for a 2nd date via text, but I knew she would be working the whole night and I wanted to give her some notice.

I'll call tommorrow to ask again. Still really bummed though. Not a good sign.

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. You are freaking out too early. She could easily respond tomorrow.

If you get this anxious about responses, you really should call people rather than text.

• Author
DontStopMeNow
It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. You are freaking out too early. She could easily respond tomorrow.

If you get this anxious about responses, you really should call people rather than text.

Yeah I'm still hoping. Don't know many girls under 25 who go hours on end without their phone though. Getting no response is pretty brutal.

Then again so is dating lol.

Was the invite to a group thing for a second date a bad idea?

Your reading to much into it you dont know what happened, yes granted from your point of view the light at the end of the tunnel isnt looking to bright, but give it another day or two call and or text, say something casual with an upbeat voice, just dont come over clingy or emotional could be a turn off.