Help me understand this girl.

masimo

A month ago, this girl I was seeing for 2 months said she needed to be by herself as she had a lot going on (family etc etc and is working 7 days in August, then back to only 2 days in September) and said she didn't think she could continue seeing me.

All was good as I understood.

A week ago a friend of ours had her birthday celebration, and she was there....we said hi, but did not talk to each other...it felt weird, she left whilst I went toilet, so I asked her why she'd left, and she said her sister was coming down to see her which was true.

Later that night she text me asking me if I was o.k. and we ended up talking till 1am about general normal things. I feel so strongly about this girl, in a way I can't say what I feel because she asked to be alone...it felt really good to talk to her.

Yesterday, I invited her to come out with our two other friends, at first she said she had work (she did) and had to take her mum to the hospital (she did)...but couple hours later she text me saying she was coming as work told her not to come in. She was quiet unless I talked and the convo was nice once we did, she was on her phone texting all the time, dunno why...and she didn't even say goodbye, maybe because busy train :s

Were both in our early 20's.......I'm stuck in this situation and dunno what to do.

I don't understand what your problem is, exactly.

She sees you as a friend, and every excuse she gave you for not doing stuff, has been legitimate. So there is no mind-games from her. She's not playing with you....

What you're saying is that you want more, and she doesn't.

She's said as much.

She thinks you've got the message.

You obviously haven't.

She likes you as a friend, to hang out with, but is not going to take it any further than that, which is what you want.

She isn't confused by anything, and actually, really, neither are you.

You're just disappointed and frustrated that what she said, is spot-on.

No relationship here, buddy.

So really, there's nothing to discuss.

Is there......?