Superior game to Nothing

doomage

Since the girl I was dating lost her attraction for me, i keep wondering if I did something wrong or was i just not enough for her. I mean the dude she met was all me, just with alittle more confidence than usual, i was invincible that night a month ago. But am i a boring person, too nice?

Was it really that she was a party girl and she wants to hang out and party with her friends rather than be in a relationship with me?

I mean i can drink if i want to but i dont need to, im not a prude, but damn do i suck that much, that she just lost all the interest she had in me like that. She used to kiss me on the forehead and be super affectionette, then one day out of no where it seemed like that was gone....Im just ranting here but im still hurt and sad that she doesn't like me anymore.... 8(

threebyfate

Game's just a veneer. Girls are used to false fronts that melt away after the guy starts to relax. Better to develop a solid core of who you are and what you stand for, since there's no work to maintain it.

Since the girl I was dating lost her attraction for me, i keep wondering if I did something wrong or was i just not enough for her. I mean the dude she met was all me, just with alittle more confidence than usual, i was invincible that night a month ago. But am i a boring person, too nice?

Was it really that she was a party girl and she wants to hang out and party with her friends rather than be in a relationship with me?

I mean i can drink if i want to but i dont need to, im not a prude, but damn do i suck that much, that she just lost all the interest she had in me like that. She used to kiss me on the forehead and be super affectionette, then one day out of no where it seemed like that was gone....Im just ranting here but im still hurt and sad that she doesn't like me anymore.... 8(

Reminds me of something I read on another forum:

Things changed when I became a better man to her. She started to loathe me.
  • Author

I wasn't faking who i was at all, but for some reason i just had that extra thing that night, she even said she was picky, and guys were approaching her that night but were all drunk and dumb, so she would give them her nickname instead of her real name, but to me she gave me her real name.

I felt like i was genuine that night, i mean a few weeks into dating she kept saying how cool and chill i am, and she likes spending time with me, but at the end of the day, idk maybe i was too clingy or not badboy enough?

She used to always talk about her exs how one of them cheated on her, the other kept her on the side while he had another girl, one said he needed some space and by the time he came back she said it was too late. What pisses me off is that she just totally wrote me off but the guy that had a chick on the side got back with her and then cheated on her again.

That night i met her i was confident a leader, and i made everything happen, but i messed up by getting sucked into her world instead of letting her into mine, the thing is i dont have many friends where i live now, she has a bunch and that's why she would always invite me with her friends to go to raves or parties. The spark just went out.

Game's just a veneer. Girls are used to false fronts that melt away after the guy starts to relax. Better to develop a solid core of who you are and what you stand for, since there's no work to maintain it.

True enough it deserves to be repeated.

I think the best thing is to just accept that sometimes things just don't work out, and it's because of fundamental incompatibility, not some gigantic flaw in either party or some wrong done by either party. Things just happen.

• Author

I never argued with her except for when she was ignoring me, i sent her a long text message about how if she didnt wanna be with me just be honest. and that caught her off guard, but im so cool with everything that maybe they get bored of that after awhile?