Destined to be alone

bananaboat11

bananaboat11

I'm content with this thought. I'm not ranting. I'm not raving. I'm not complaining. I'm not whining. I'm not crying.

I'm just.

• Author
bananaboat11
good for you!

Sarcasm?

It's not a 'nice' thought, however.

I never said I was happy with the thought.

Um, but it's the first thing you listed in your post?:confused:

Our mind's thoughts create/shape our reality.

Positive thinking = positive results! ;)

I wouldn't say I'm destined to be alone, but I would be content with living my life never having a significant other. My life always seems to move forward faster when I am single anyways.

I have never met a girl that I feel makes me happier and more fulfilled, and until that happens, I'm staying single.

If it ever happens. Which I'm ok with.

I'm content with this thought. I'm not ranting. I'm not raving. I'm not complaining. I'm not whining. I'm not crying.

I'm just.

just curious, how old are you?

• Author
bananaboat11
just curious, how old are you?

I'm a baby.

I'm a baby.

Hold off on the destined to be alone mumbo jumbo. I'm 29 and found the girl of my dreams last October.

These things take time.

• Author
bananaboat11
Hold off on the destined to be alone mumbo jumbo. I'm 29 and found the girl of my dreams last October.

These things take time.

Something tells me I won't.

thanks though. I'm trying to be optimistic.

I'm a baby.

That seems about right :laugh:

I think you are just figuring out that being alone isn't all that bad and that maybe you like it..

what i thought for a while too. had some serious depression issues. but 200$ worth of weed and 4 4th plateau Triple c's trips later and a talk with the tiger people in the sky, we concluded i need to think happier, and be less hard on myself. and im quite content with life now. havnt been depressed in 3 weeks. Nothing like weed and hallucinogens to help you find your way in life. Just loosin up and live through life. Things will happen you dont plan, so planning is pointless.

gotta say hell a lot cheaper than a psychologist or shrink at least and i had a ton of fun.

skydiveaddict

I'm just.

I feel the same

I think you are just figuring out that being alone isn't all that bad and that maybe you like it..

Thats where I'm at. Im done jumping into relationships just for the sake of being in one. I dont need one. There is no sense to try and force it with someone just based on looks.

• Author
bananaboat11

I keep wondering.

• Author
bananaboat11
With a body like that? you could get with Carmen Electra. You are sorted...sort it out...

I don't walk around shirtless.

The girl in your picture, I guess? Lucky dude. Not only does she look really cute, she has a really nice smile.

Thank you. I am lucky.

You may have seen her around.;)

Hey if you could do it then any one can... ANYONE

that is what I tell the pessimists on here. I am not super human or anything.

One day..

:)

I've been to hell and back and let me tell you something "paradise is a state of mind & it begins in our hearts."

You don't find women you "create" them through your own energy and what you put out there.

• Author
bananaboat11
I've been to hell and back and let me tell you something "paradise is a state of mind & it begins in our hearts."

You don't find women you "create" them through your own energy and what you put out there.

Yeah f*ck that.

That's so Zen-like.

Would a Mr. and/or Miss Potato head count?

:laugh:

OrdealByFire

I feel destined to be alone. I find myself too jealous and needy for any girl to tolerate.