i love her but she messes me around so much, i don't know how much more i can take

robjo666

ive been seeing a girl for the last 9 months, shes never actually been my gf but we've always sort of dated each other and when we go out we hold hands, kiss etc. (we're both 19). i know her previous relationship ended badly and she was hurt both physically and emotionally so she has always found it difficult to trust me.

she has a habit of just randomly ignoring me then telling me that its over and we should stop dating without actually giving a reason. then about a week later she'll get back in touch and tell me that she really regrets it and really misses me, so then we get back together, this has happened countless times and i've never told her this but it really hurts me every time she does this. i should just leave her but i genuinely love her and i don't wanna lose her cos she really is a great girl apart from this

i've really reached breaking point now though, she is in one her stages of ignoring me atm (she hasn't told me its over yet though) and i need to say something to her. i don't know how to go about it though. should i tell her that i really care about her but she is really hurting me or should i not tell her how hurt i am and just tell her that if she ever needs to talk i'll be there for her.

please don't tell me that she isn't interested in me cos i've already covered that ground, if she didn't like me she wouldn't still be coming back after 9 months and like i said really don't want to leave her.

thanks for reading, hope you can help

Cracker Jack

Dude, she's seriously making you sick with these up/down antics, and it isn't good for you.

You should've let her know she was damaging you a while back, but you continued allowing her to do it. Best thing to do at this point, as tough as it sounds, is to distance yourself from her. She obviously has other issues not pertaining to you that she needs to handle.