Am I being too pushy?

Ok, so I've been on a couple dates with this girl and they've gone very well. At the end of the second date I told her I'd like to see her again. We haven't spoken much (a couple texts here and there) for a few days after the second date because she's been dealing with some personal issues so I've kept some distance so she can do her thing. I called her the next week and left a message - she replied by texting me back (which is totally fine by me) and I replied with "I'd like see you again if you want to." She said she would keep me updated. So I left it at that. A few days later I got a text saying she was sorry she hadn't been in contact and after a couple exchanges I wrote "I know you've got a lot going on but let me know if you want to get together...I'd like to see you again." I feel like I maybe have told her too many times I want to see her again and it's got me anxious that I'm sounding too pushy. I like this girl and don't want to f**k this up. Does that sound like I'm being annoying or needy or am I completely overthinking this? Any advice?

Ruby Slippers

You need to call her and ask her out for a specific day, time, and activity.

A date is a great way to leave "personal issues" behind for a while and just have a good time.