is it possible?

crzybeautifl88

crzybeautifl88

I hate posting a question on here twice about the same guy within the same month.

This one is quick though: is it possible for a guy to like u and not call? like him being scared? does it count if when u do call him that hetalks to you for a while? or if he's ona cell phone and it dies but he calls u back to say that he didn't hang up on you?

I know that people can do things for other than the obvious reasons. I just can't seem to trust myslef on the answers i come up with.

please respond

[thanks for your last advice tony and clia]

1. "is it possible for a guy to like u and not call?"

Absolutely. Fear of rejection is the number one fear in the world. Fear of death is number two.

2. "like him being scared?"

He could fear rejection or he could be scared you may be interested in someone else or he may just not know the correct strategy for working his way into your heart.

3. "does it count if when u do call him that hetalks to you for a while?"

Does it cound for what? You don't get any points or a prize. But it's always nice when two people who enjoy talking to each other get a chance to do that.

4. "or if he's ona cell phone and it dies but he calls u back to say that he didn't hang up on you?"

I think it's only a matter of courtesy to call back if that happens. This shows he has good manners...but don't read a lot more into it than that.

You have provided insufficient data to determine if this man is going to marry you and be the father of your eight children.

"Fear of rejection is the number one fear in the world. Fear of death is number two."

Actually, Tony, it's fear of public speaking. But I suppose that could fall into the rejection category.

YOU WRITE: "Actually, Tony, it's fear of public speaking. But I suppose that could fall into the rejection category."

You are correct. At the root of fear of public speaking...and many other fears....is the fear of rejection or failure. Probably the worst feeling I have ever had in my life was telling a joke to a large crowd and getting no response. I mean, it goes right to your gut. Of course, that seldom happens because I'm so damned funny!