New Girl

I'm 27, there's this 18-yr old I started dating a few weeks ago. We've been out a few times, and I like her alot. She insisted on meeting my parents, tells me I dont call her enough, and says she wants to hang out more. The problem is that it seems as though she is still attached to an old boyfriend. On our second time hanging out together, her phone rang, and she said she couldnt talk (in a nasty voice) and told me straight up that it was her old bf, Ted, who used to use her for just sex...she let it happen because she liked him so much, but now regrets it and has grown up. She told me I know how to respect a girl.

I'm getting mixed messages about this girl. She seems to really like me, but I keep seeing these warning flags all around, such as this away message on her im

"I'm in love w/the boys I can't have & the boys I can have I can't love --good one kate!!!

--if you loved me then y when i tested your love for me you failed....?

~u moved on now i must too...cant live in the past anymore...gotta stop those tears...you wer ethere for me and it took me 029543664 fights and phone calls to make me understand this...i just wish it didnt happen soo late

Is she still in love with this guy...if not then why is she still brooding about him...should I just drop her, or keep playing the game with her? I kinda like her.

Paulie

Do you find a lot in common with an 18 yr old? A lot to talk about? I just wondered because there is quite a bit of difference.

date her, but don't expect anything long-term to come out of it. she's 18! lots more dating around for her.

good luck,

-yes