Feeling awkard

Hey everybody!,

I've posted my love problems here for the past 2 years...but anyway, I have a new one. I've been broken up with my ex for 8 months now. She broke it off with me, we were together for 18 months, and I really did love this girl. I still think about her sometimes. But I don't want her back nor I love her. I think I just miss the good times I had with her. But to get to my question, I've met someone new and we've had a couple of physical meetings if you know what I mean. I really like this girl for who she is, but I'll be honest and say that she's not the "norm" of whom I'll normally date. The times I've been with her it has felt so good and I've felt so happy to have someone there with me. Sometimes I feel as if I shouldn't lead her into anything just yet, but there are times where I want to tell her to be my girl.

Ladies, I know I'm gonna sound like a bad guy, but is this normal to think like this? Especially after a bad break-up? I really don't want to break this girl's heart but I just don't feel like it's that "right" time to get close to someone. But yet, I'm being selfish in that I want someone to be there with me.

Let me know once again what you guys think...good or bad, I'll learn from it. Thanks again....and how are you Tony?

Whenever you have a chance, in a roundabout way, just mention to this lady in general terms that you don't feel your are ready for a relationship with anyone particular right now. Work it into the right conversation so it doesn't sound like you're just making this pronouncement out of nowhere. It's great that you realize you aren't over your ex and that you need more time. Perhaps you've been going a little to fast with this lady you're seeing now.

And I am fine, thank you!