Guys: What % of women have you dated that were financially responsible

betamanlet

you know, no massive debt or bad credit and multiple judgments against them that they defaulted on when they were sued?

Boundary Problem

Look for a woman with assets. Wouldn't that answer the questions about debt and outstanding judgments?

Guess her income.

Look at her lifestyle.

After paying rent, people only have so much disposable income. Do the consumer trappings of her lifestyle suggest she is spending more than her disposable income?

It is about communication. My sister is a reformed shopaholic and her stern husband keeps her firmly in line. She does max contributions to her retirement plan and they are fiscally thriving together.

Boyfriends aren't usually advised of a girlfriend's consumer debt - to be honest.

I'd say about half were financially responsible. The rest were terrible with their finances and pretty much were looking for a financial supporter, not a S/O.

I'd say about half were financially responsible. The rest were terrible with their finances and pretty much were looking for a financial supporter, not a S/O.

100% agree. And that's part of my worry of doing online dating. Half the people I see on there in my age range have kids of like 7. I'm 25. That means they were getting pregnant at their high school graduation. More often then not that means they are probably not going to college. Now I'm not stuck up, I didn't do well in college either...but I didn't get anyone pregnant.

Sorry but I don't feel like being "some baby's daddy". Aka Sugar daddy. Ugh...

And my last GF had alot of money saved up but was very lazy...didn't like working at all. And I'm betting a dozen doughnuts that the money saved up wasn't hers as she referred to it as the "leftovers from college" which I bet mainly her parents contributed to...

100%.Dating is a choice, and I avoid the type of woman that overspends.

I hope this isn't another thread you're going to start stirring up controversy and making anti-woman points.

Boundary Problem
My sister is a reformed shopaholic and her stern husband keeps her firmly in line. She does max contributions to her retirement plan and they are fiscally thriving together.

I should confess that my sister smashed her car again. Her stern husband took it much better this time.

Don't worry she's fine.

He made sure the car and insurance were all in her name betwen accident #1 and #2.

He calls her "Smash-icca" and he just heavily insures everything that she comes into contact with.

you know, no massive debt or bad credit and multiple judgments against them that they defaulted on when they were sued?

since most of the women i've dated were college educated i'd say close to 80%

I'm going to turn this thread around to an any gender perspective. I don't date men who aren't financially responsible. The only problem is that cheap can be masked by "financially responsible", hence why a couple of times, I've been fooled.

Now, I don't need to worry about any of these dating concerns and THAT...suits me fine! :bunny::love:

21 years ago I went on a date with a woman who offered to split the bill - I just laughed and said no thanks. Over time as we dated I realized she was really good with money which I think is rare. She was great in bed as well.

We married - she totally supported my career and by year 17 we had no debt of any type.

I don't know if I'm allowed to answer this question because I'm female, but I'm DEFINITELY financially responsible. I have a good credit score, my car is paid off, I have one credit card for emergencies without a balance, I live by myself in a nice apartment and I have a good chunk in savings. Also I won't let my boyfriend buy me everything. It's usually he buys dinner one day, I buy him dinner the next time. And we switch up who buys drinks. Even though he would buy me stuff all the time if I REALLY wanted him to, I don't want to be "that" girl.

But you're right, a lot of girls I know have had their wages garnished and have credit scores of like, 300-400, because they are either shopaholics or they're just completely frivolous. I think they're stupid.

Left in a Lurch

30%. The rest never seemed to like working and always had job problems or were ready to quit at the drop of a hat without anything else lined up.