he wants me to be more open with him

Sweet2 The Bone

Sweet2 The Bone

hi guys...im new to these forums and i really need some advice. i've been going out with this guy for a week and one day, and last nite we had a pretty deep conversation and he asked me one question that i sorta couldnt answer so he thinks that im not really that open with him, that i give vague answers. anywayz, he asked me if i could have one wish that he could grant on our one month anniversary what would it be? i wasnt sure, so i studdered for a while but then i thought that i would like to have a bond where we're so cose we kno what each other is thinking and feeling....then i asked him the same and he said he would wish that i would be more open with him. what would be a better answer on my part to the question he asked me? and how can i be more open with him? thanx in advance guyz

~holla~

I think this guy is full of crap. Maybe he was fishing for a more sexual-type answer.

First, hesitating is natural for a question like that. I know there are lots of things I would wish for and I would have to hesitate to think about what I would want to wish for the most.

Second, I think your answer was GREAT! If he cares for you, it's the answer he would want to hear the most.

This dude's a little slow in the brain. How could he possibly want you to be more open with him after dating you a week and a day? Hell, I usually don't even get a lady's home address in that amount of time, much less emotional openness.

The next time you see him, ask him just what he meant by that. Ask him just how open he wants you to be at this point. Maybe he's really a sweet guy and he just hopes that the relationship progresses to the point where the two of you are very close and open with each other. But if he expects total openness after a week of dating, he's going way too fast for the blood of most women.

Your answer was perfect (maybe a little too open and revealing of your intentions after just a week of dating)!

those guys who're RUNNING to be emotionally close to you? i find those very dangerous. they know what buttons to push to make you attached to them, to establish a temporary but strong emotional connection ... all so that they can have a good night of sex with you, guiltlessly - as in 'hey, SHE wanted to do it'.

be careful! i think the best way to make sure is to be open, but hold off the sexual side of the r/s. see what he does!

-yes

If some guy told me to be more open with him only after a week I would tell him that would take the fun out of his getting to know me. Make him figure you out by hanging around you and getting to know you more. Maybe he is holding a side of himself back and suspects you are doing the same.

I doubt the guy was expecting you to say that you wanted him naked in your bed with a red ribbon on his head for your one month anniversary.

Do people celebrate that? Man I've been jipped!

HokeyReligions
I doubt the guy was expecting you to say that you wanted him naked in your bed with a red ribbon on his head for your one month anniversary.

which head? :p:bunny:

If you put it on the head he thinks with the MOST, he'll think he got Second Place!!