How old is to old or how young is to young?

whatwhit

Soo some of you are familiar with my post some are not. My b/f and I have been together almost 7 months. I just turned 22 in aug. and my b/f will be 20 in dec. So 2 year. 4 mon. difference. Am I to old ..or is he too young?

It's less about age and more about stage in life, although both of you should be at the stage where you're living it up and getting rid of any wild oats. Most often but not always, people regret settling down too soon.

It's less about age and more about stage in life, although both of you should be at the stage where you're living it up and getting rid of any wild oats. Most often but not always, people regret settling down too soon.

She didn't say anything about settling down, to be fair. And I don't think the age difference is a big deal.

Yep, yep. 14-year age difference with the guy I'm seeing. It just matters where you line up mentally and emotionally.

My general rule is +5/-5 of my age, I'm in my very early 30s. Age isn't a big deal, the guy i'm currently seeing is 2 years and a bit younger. I suppose it'd be wrong if i'm 20 dating a 15 year old? :S

Age schage, it's about having same the mentality compatibility, if you're both at the same stage in life, I don't see why not?